tuscl

Hey guys I'm back!

shailyyn
Juice Crew Approved
I had to take a break for awhile.

But I'm leaving now again after seeing how gay it is with SJG, Ricky boy and Iceyloco.
See you all next year.

25 comments

• JamesSD
    6 years ago
    Nice seeing you
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Hey shailynn please dont go
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    It's a fake
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    No shit!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Faiklyin
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Trolls are impotent cunts.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    shailynn's absence has worried me because he disappeared so abruptly. I don't find this troll post funny.
  • nemesisk7
    6 years ago
    This site sucks Lets be honest ,
  • gammanu95
    6 years ago
    Trolls have no respect for the dearly departed.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Yeah... I know that this place isn't politically correct, etc. That's fine. But Shailynn was well liked by nearly everyone here (a rare thing...). And his sudden complete disappearance suggests a worst-case scenario. So, I'm not amused.

There's a difference between a politically incorrect gag and just being a dick. The OP should sort that out.
  • Longball300
    6 years ago
    What Ish said; hopefully there will be resolution on Shailynn's fate one day.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Another
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    ^^^ Your phone's autocorrect for 'sphincter' is way off the mark...
  • shailyyn
    6 years ago
    SHUT THE FUCK UP ALL OF YOU. TUSCL is getting soft. I'm sorry I "offended" you. Jackslash are you fucking kidding me. I thought it would be a nice way to talk about shailynn without saying we miss shailynn. And just because somebody has posted here in a little bit doesn't mean they died you fucking idiot.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Trolls get angry?
  • CC99
    6 years ago
    This is actually pretty good. I was definitely fooled there for a second.

I seriously doubt Shailynn died. As others have mentioned, TUSCLers just disappear every now and then.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    I seriously doubt Shailynn died. As others have mentioned, TUSCLers just disappear every now and then."
    ____
    Ditto.

I remember Shailynn was posting about getting fed up with social media and deleting his Facebook profile. TUSCL was probably next in line. And he probably got sick of my political posts ;)
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I suspect wherever Shailynn is, that he is doing alright. At least physically, and hopefully emotionally as well.

One thing I wanted to point out. Many here believe that Shailynn is Mamisan. There is another user who is also very clever, amusing, and has a similar writing style to Mamisan...

December 22nd MackTruck called Shailynn gay.
    https://www.tuscl.net/app/discussion.php…

December 24th Fatherofnicole challenges MackTruck to a shit contest

February 27th MackTruck makes the same crack at Shailynn https://www.tuscl.net/app/discussion.php…

March 2nd more jabs from fatherofnicole94

I believe Shailynn does pop in from time to time. Why does he not post under his main account? Who knows. But if he is still into strip clubs, then the chances are high he will return and post them on his own handle.

Either that, or he has already created another account for reviews and has abandoned the Shailynn account entirely. (If so, I have a couple of speculations of he could be tied to. But wrt those speculations, I’m far from confident in anything past speculation)
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    The real Shailynn must still be locked in his mom's attic.

SJG

President Trump Threatens Political Opponents with Violence

President Trump appeared to threaten his political opponents with violence in an interview published Thursday by the far-right website Breitbart. Trump accused his opponents on the left of “playing tough” but said his supporters are tougher, telling Breitbart, “I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers for Trump—I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough—until they go to a certain point and then it would be very bad, very bad.”

Jeff Healey Band
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5Qb-6Qk…
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Shailyyn said "SHUT THE FUCK UP ALL OF YOU. TUSCL is getting soft."

Uh huh. You're the one pitching a tantrum because your post went over like a turd in a punch bowl.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    You come out of the closet yet?
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Dump
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I take that as a no lol.
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    should've preceded this w/ the official TUSCL tag:

everything here should be considered a work of fiction

or the new tag

WARNING: JOKE AHEAD. JOKES MAY CONTAIN OFFENSIVE CONTENT. HUMOR-IMPAIRED SNOWFLAKES SHOULD TURN BACK BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE. RETREAT TO A SAFE SPACE WHERE YOU WON'T BE BUTT-HURT.

having said that, still an asshole move...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion