tuscl

Do customers who PAY for conversation LACK SELF ESTEEM???

Why would a self respecting guy PAY A STRIPPER FOR CONVERSATION?? Are you TRYING/HOPING to BUY A GIRLFRIEND??? (even if you think the odds are low) Do you like talking to pretty girls who DON'T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU? Are you trying to BUY AFFECTION??

25 comments

• RomanticLover
    21 years ago
    Don't you think TEN DOLLARS is a VERY GENEROUS price?
  • FONDL
    21 years ago
    Any time I invite someone, male or female, dancer or non-dancer, to dinner I pick up the tab. That's implied in the invitation. In my book it would be extremely rude to do otherwise.
  • Yoda
    21 years ago
    ...I wouldn't expect a guy who thinks that $10 dances are overpriced to pay for dinner for his own mother much less any other woman...
  • RomanticLover
    21 years ago
    who paid for the meal?
  • FONDL
    21 years ago
    I used to hang out in a club that had shift change at 8 pm. If it was getting close to 8 and I was with a girl who I liked I'd sometimes invite her to have dinner with me at a nearby restaurant. Many times the invitation was accepted. It was more fun than eating alone for both of us. Not all these girls are just after money, sometimes they enjoy your company.
  • TopGunGlen
    21 years ago
    Gee, does that happen to you all the time, RL? I find that hard to believe. With your generous spirit and James Bond charm, the ladies must flock to you in droves, day and night. I am sure you never pay for conversation...Heheheh...
  • RomanticLover
    21 years ago
    Strippers often WANT MONEY from customers that they DO NOT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH OUTSIDE THE CLUB
  • casualguy
    21 years ago
    I've noticed that some of the girls who are willing to talk so long are just moonlighting as dancers on the weekend only. Some of the dancers at one club have told me about various other occupations that they have. I have to say I was impressed after one dancer discussed that she was into art and asked if I was interested in some of her drawings (just to look at). She left for a minute then showed me her drawings. Now that's not the normal strip club experience.
  • TopGunGlen
    21 years ago
    Hey RL, how many FREE conversations have you had with women...I mean those that lasted over 5 seconds before she started screaming for a cop? Hahaha...:-)
  • aluga
    21 years ago
    Hey causualguy. I know from my experience that sometimes a dancer who knows me will sit with me just to catch up on things, get an idea of who to hustle next, and go on her way. Or its slow and she is waiting for business to pick up. Next thing you know its 3 hrs later, you've had a great time with a great woman. Mine won't take money unless we dance.
  • casualguy
    21 years ago
    Hey RL a question, have you ever had a dancer ask if she can join you at your table and you tell her that you're out of money, then she says "I don't care about that."?
  • casualguy
    21 years ago
    I was a little bit surprised but not too much that a few people must actually pay for conversation. Jim ^^ above stated that in another thread. I say if someone has money to burn, let them. I never pay for conversation. In fact sometimes I wonder why some girls talk to me for so long. I remember one dancer talked to me for about 3 hours and I only got a total of two 10 dollar dances. Then she even asked how long I was staying. I don't feel guilty for using her time up. It's really her time and she can use it however she wants. I believe the club wasn't that crowded either.
  • RomanticLover
    21 years ago
    Who paid for conversation?
  • WhtUHvBnWtng4
    21 years ago
    Good one K! One dancer accually told me when I was about to pay her after sitting with me for a while, That she didn't want the money, she wasn't paid to sit and chat all night, that was a perk of the job, then she said when I go back with her for a private dance I can pay her then. Ithought that was a good trade off. She gav me a great dance. I wish more dancers were like her.
  • JimJazz
    21 years ago
    Kamyrn I think you missed one question for RL

IS HE CLINICLY INSANE ?
  • kamrynstarr
    21 years ago
    RL:

Do you ever turn all of your questions around and ask yourself:

WHY AM I STILL SAYING THE SAME TIRED OLD SHIT??
    WHY DO I CONSTANTLY FREQUENT HOUSTON NIGHT CLUBS AND TRY TO WEASLE A DANCE FROM A WHORE FOR $6??
    WHY DO I FEEL THE NEED TO PUT DANCERS DOWN EVERYDAY?? WHY DO I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH MY TIME THAN WASTE IT BITCHING ABOUT STRIP CLUBS DAY IN AND DAY OUT??
    DO I NOT HAVE A LIFE??
    DO I HAVE SUCH LOW SELF-ESTEEM THAT IT MAKES ME FEEL BETTER TO PUT OTHERS DOWN??

Hmmm...did I miss anything??

Kam
  • Yoda
    21 years ago
    RL: Nobody HAS to pay for conversation, just as nobody HAS to set foot or dance in a strip club for that matter. These are decisions we make as individuals. Dancers work for money. On stage, on your lap or at your table, their time is worth something. It's no different than a plumber, a doctor or a lawyer. If you don't think dancers deserve to be paid for their time while they are at work then I think that YOU are the one with an unrealistic view of what stripclubs are all about.
  • FONDL
    21 years ago
    I don't lack self esteem but I don't mind paying for an attractive woman's company. It beats putting up with all the bullshit in a bar where every girl will immediately size you up for possible marriage material. When you're out of town and alone, an interesting conversation over drinks with a scantily clad lady is just a fun way to spend some time. Why anyone has a problem with that is beyond me.
  • WiseGuy
    21 years ago
    That would be you RL because no stripper wants anything to do with you.
  • RomanticLover
    21 years ago
    Where are the men who HAVE TO PAY for conversation?
  • weekendfun
    21 years ago
    RL, in an earlier post you stated that you observed mental problems but didn't explain your case with any details. I just thought of some that must only apply for your area, all dancers must charge you full price almost all the time, where I live the dancers almost always offer to dance at half price. In your area the dancers expect to be paid for conservation with you. In my area the dancers are happy to talk all night for free but they do occasionally walk around the crowd to get dances. Is this the sort of mental problems you have observed?
  • RomanticLover
    21 years ago
    The question should be answered
  • SuperDude
    21 years ago
    Someimes, paying for conversation just happens, because the dancer, after sitting with you, uninvited, expects to be paid "for her time." It's easier to pay than create an incident--and it's more of a shakedown. That's why guys who know the scam will tell a dancer "No thanks" and not offer a drink. If she sits, she might expect to get paid, but won't tell you in advance. Better to send her on her way and avoid misunderstanding. Now if you want to pay for conversation, get it clear up front and watch your self esteem go through the floor.
  • JimJazz
    21 years ago
    Paying for a dancers time is no differnt than paying for any other service. Its a job, why is that so hard for RL to grasp? oh and BTW.... RL what religous moral zealot group do you belong to?
  • lotsoffun201
    21 years ago
    RL....I have read and posted on this board many times, and unfortunately, I have not been around too much lately. AS I have stated many times before, I have been in and around this business for the better part of 25 years. I am male, never been a dancer. Enough info.......The women who work in these clubs are there to make money, period. Not find boyfriends, lovers, husbands, etc, but it does happen. If you were to go to a lawyer, for example, wouldn't you pay him/her for their time? Of course you would. Just like you would and professional. If you are taking up the time of a girl, for an hour, 2 hours or so, wouldn't you be expect to compensate them for their time. I know I would. and of course have. If a club were crowded, and you were taking up their time, I for one would EXPECT you to resonable compensate them. There are plenty of men, and even women who frequent clubs, without ever getting a dance. They will tip on stage, or compensate a friendly ear. I have dated many girls who work in clubs, and have paid for their time there, not expecting anything, but when they find I am non threatening, many of them have asked me on dates first. Do I lack self esteem? Hardly. Am I considerate of others who are trying to make a living? Definately!

By the way.....while there are dancers who will have sex for money, the vast majority will lead you on, stand you up, and "sell" you a fantasy. That is what they are there for. Most of them are married, or have a steady live in boyfriend/girlfriend. When you are able to ascertain the difference between fantasy and reality, you can consider yourself a club patron, until that time, you are still some poor joe who gets taken, goes home with a case of "blue balls", and regrets the time and money spent.

AWAITING YOUR FLAME RESPONSE
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion