tuscl

Phoenix TR

Subraman
Car key and wallet dating your sister
First, thank you guys from Phoenix for all the spot-on advice and g-2. Quick TR. First, background: in January I asked for advice on SCs for Phoenix, since a bunch of my buddies and I were planning a trip to Phoenix (for other reasons) in March.

Prelude: two of my buddies went to Phoenix for other reasons, in February. I tasked them with doing some scouting on the SCs, prior to our big March trip, and armed them with clubs and descriptions I got from tuscl. These two guys, when given a choice, tend to greatly favor more upscale clubs, hotter chicks, and alcohol, even if that means much lower contact (OTC is the end goal anyway, and they want to draw from hotter chicks). That's not always the choice I'd make, but I wasn't there. No surprise, they came back saying Bourbon St was the place we had to go.

Bourbon street, on the weekend, during Cactus league, both day and night shift: so, tuscl told us it would be extra crowded due to cactus league. And it was, far more crowded than during the guys' February scouting trip.

********** The good:
- Nightshift was hot. There were very few, if any, downright unattractive girls, every girl was attractive, even if they weren't my type. The bodies were all slim, just the way I like them. Shockingly, lots and lots of small natural (gorgeous) tits; fewer boobjobs than I expected. No chubby girls in the house. If you were even looking for thicc, you were mostly out of luck.

- I only did lapdances, none of the higher priced dances. Lapdances may be low contact by Phoenix standards, but they are waaaaaay higher contact than in SF, in fact I felt downright spoiled to be paying a mere $20 for a topless dance with contact, with some incredibly attractive women.

- No ID Scan or other intrusive entry obstacle course

- Bouncers were practically invisible and never part of the experience at all. Didn't even know they were there.

********** The bad:
- Crowded even during the day, due to Cactus League (again, we knew this was the price to pay)

- Virtually no "sit at our table for hours and do dances", it was high hustle both on day and night shift. I expected this on a weekend nightshift, clubs like this are always all-hustle on weekend nightshifts, but surprised dayshift wasn't much different.

- Dayshift quality was so-so, which, coupled with the size of the crowd, kinda blew. Our scouts verified that when they were here last time, dayshift was far hotter, and the crowd was far smaller. I expected a bigger crowd, but thought even dayshift should be good.

********** The weird:
- I love the "cattle call" lineups, where all the girls go on stage and parade around (and realize the girls hate it). The weird thing is, ALL the girls seemed to have to go on stage during cattle call -- even the girls currently doing lapdances. I've never seen a club make this sort of business decision -- that a girl who is currently making money for the club, should get that sale stopped and have to go on stage, and risk losing that customer. I looked at the lapdance area during the cattle call, and very clearly, the previously packed area was empty

29 comments

• mark94
    6 years ago
    Glad you enjoyed it. You should do a summer trip to Phoenix sometime. Cheap stays at luxurious resorts and hot dancers desperate for customers.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    We plan to make a few trips a year, if things go well. Summer is at least in the cards! Hot dancers desperate for customers sounds about perfect ;)

Can anyone tell me what a Bourbon Street weekend dayshift is typically like when it's not cactus league? Is it still mostly the wannadances we got this weekend, or more at-the-table drinking and carrying on?
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    I can speak about daytime weekdays from April through December. Typically about 12 dancers, all of them attractive, and the same number of customers. All the customers qualify for AARP. No $10 dances offered. All dances are in the $20 VIP with good contact but no chance, ever, of extras.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    extras ITC not required, and the rest sounds perfect, except that you didn't mention one of the things we enjoy -- will dancers sit at the table and drink with you during those slow shifts?

I am insisting that we take at least one trip to HiLiter so I can make my own assessment on it -- the guys said on their trip, it was divey and literally no hot dancers, 5s and 6s and maybe a 7 here or there -- I take it from HiLiter's popularity that that isn't the usual dayshift quality?
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    As a general rule, BSC dancers don’t sit, drink, and chat. If you want that, go just down the road to Sugar 44.

Hi Liter has an entirely different group of dancers in March. They will leave after Cactus League and the regular dancers will return. Dancer quality has dropped at HL over the last couple years. It’s now maybe 65 % 6s, 30% 7s, and 5% 8 and above.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I think locking down a dancer at your table for hour is illegal outside of California - but you should consult a lawyer just in case
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    This is exactly why I keep SJG on retainer. Counsel, your advice on this?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    :)
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    Hey Subra you do know the honeys at BSC can not sit and drink with you at your table, right?

I know that's a big part of your sc fun. Not a club I would go to to party with the honeys.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    I had no idea! I noticed they were not sitting and drinking at the table, but had no idea why... lol Yep, you're right, good motivation to check out Sugar 44, as mark94 suggested. Similar quality girls?
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    Ha! Truly the club for you and the posse is HL. HL usually has pretty good talent. Just have to be patient. Don't waste your time anywhere else.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    "... Hey Subra you do know the honeys at BSC can not sit and drink with you at your table ..."

Why is that? The club actually doesn't allow it? What could be the reasoning behind that? I assumed it wasn't a thing @BSC b/c the dancers didn't wanna sit and talk/hang but rather wanted to be selling dances.
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    Papi, not sure why but the ladies can only drink at an established table behind the bar. No PL's allowed. You can buy them drinks but it's at a higher price then normal.

I never understood the high ratings BSC always gets.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    That is awesome. No strippers asking for drinks.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Offer hits of the loser leaf vape pen to keep them around then?
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    The Sugar 44 dancers are a notch below HL and two notches below BSC.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Oh shit, back to HL as next target then lol...
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    Do you remember all those girls who were too hot for you in high school ? Their daughters work at BSC. That’s why it gets high ratings.
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    I consider Phoenix land of the hot college girl. It seems like they are fucking everywhere. I’m considering moving to this city.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Speaking of Phoenix, have you guys heard of Whiskey Row? My buddy seems to think we'll get bottle service, and hot college girls will be coming to our table to flirt and drink our booze. We are not young men. Is this something that happens there?
  • Chili Palmer
    6 years ago
    There's a Whiskey Row in Gilbert, another in Tempe and another in Scottsdale. That part of Scottsdale is unlike ANYTHING else in this state. From 9PM, impossible to park nearky or drive through. A VERY target rich environment, however.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Cool. Cool cool cool. We'd planned bottle service so we were going to uber anywhere... I think it's the Scottsdale one my buddy is thinking about. He spoke to the manager, who claimed the place is drowning in college girls. In fact, I think my buddy's impression about "if we get bottle service, they'll keep sending girls to our table" comes from his discussion with the manager. Which makes sense, the hosts would send the girls to where they can get free drinks, to make the guys who bought bottle service happy
  • Chili Palmer
    6 years ago
    Yes, that sounds accurate. Enjoy!
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    That Whiskey Row would make an interesting TR update - even an article if it turns out very-well
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I get the feeling that Whiskey Row would have a good amount of PL competition - isn't that Scottsdale area filled w/ well-to-do people?
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    whiskey row is a country bar in old town. its a dive if you are going all out get a bottle a HiFi. those two bars are connected. in the downtown phoenix, get a bottle at Luxx. go to nightfuse.com to see what the crowd looks like at Luxx.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    if you are looking to run into some naughty girls stay at the W in scottsdale. for the downtown phx try the Palomar. if youre on a budget best western plus sundial, scottsdale. and San Carlos downtown phx. i prefer dwntwn phx.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    if you get a bottle just tell the girls you like if they want free booze.
  • azdd
    6 years ago
    I’ve seen Bourbon dancers sit with groups of guys for extended periods, they just can’t drink alcohol on the main floor. Sammy is one of the best looking dancers in the club, and she frequently hangs at customer tables for long stretches, much to the frustration of PLs waiting to get her in their lap. I agree HL is a notch down from Bourbon just on looks, but IMHO it is definitely a must stop on the Phoenix circuit. Personally I prefer the HL dayshift. I have zero experience with the hot coed clubs in Scottsdale, but if you’re up there, check out Wasted Grain. It is staffed with a former Bourbon dancer, an incredible stacked blonde that had a LOT of regulars, and was a fixture at Bourbon for many years. Happy hunting!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion