tuscl

What would you do?

Lone_Wolf
Arizona
Happened some time ago -

PL is making it rain big time on stage. Dollars flying everywhere with much of them landing on the floor.

After the song I'm passing the stage and the dancer asked me to help her pick these dollars off this nasty sc floor. There was a ton of them. Floor was covered with bills.

I had no interest in this dancer. Plus, I was having a great time with a favorite at the time.

24 comments

• JohnTitor
    6 years ago
    Feign deafness.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Honestly, just to be polite, I would pick up some of the money (slowly and lazily), and try to beckon a bouncer to do his job and clean it up.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Honestly, just to be polite, I would pick up some of the money (slowly and lazily), and try to beckon a bouncer to do his job and clean it up.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    "no hablar ingles"!
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Doesn't take that much effort unless you're too-old or in bad-health to be bending-over and picking it up - I would've helped her but this is part of the stupidity of making it rain where the $$$ flies everywhere and the dancer has to then squat down in her high stripper-shoes and spend 10-minutes trying ti pick it all up
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    Hi Nina. That's exactly what I did. Lazily picked a few then left when another dancer started helping. Decent thing to do.

Interesting scenerio though. Dancer would do nothing like for me without getting paid (probably). She wanted me to pick up that nasty cash then she would go straight over to the perv that threw it and reward him.
  • JohnTitor
    6 years ago
    I'd be worried about getting sperm cooties on my fingertips.
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    lol @ shadow. that made me laugh.

as long as i wasn't sitting with a dancer i'm interested in, i would have helped her. at the club i frequent the most, they have a club employee who gathers the cash that is thrown onto the stage. they use this little thing that sort of looks like a broom and it gathers up all the cash thrown the club employee even picks up the cash that falls onto the floor
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    I've helped picked up money.

One time the guy making it rain said thanks and bought me two shots.
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    since she asked. I'd pick up a few, hand it to her and keep on walking.
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    I would help her.
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    I'd wonder why I was in a "make it rain" type of club and find the nearest exit and make my way to the closest extra friendly dive club.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I would have picked up the $$$ then stuffed it down my commando-shorts and tell her to go get it
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    ha!
  • boomer79
    6 years ago
    I hate making it rain. It seems so obnoxious but yeah I’d probably help if asked. If people want to tip large amounts they should get larger bills and tip the old fashioned way instead of acting like they’re in a stupid hip hop video.
  • King_Gambrinus
    6 years ago
    Boomer I agree. I hate show-offs at strip clubs.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    IIf we both have interest in each other or are friends I would probably help out. But usually just ignore it unless it starts landing in my lap or on my table in which case I will make sure she gets it back.
  • Chilli_Powdurr
    6 years ago
    I would run away
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    depending on the girl I may help out some.
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    Pick it up and make it rain again. Then the fun never stops.
  • Chilli_Powdurr
    6 years ago
    You may get wet though. I say rum away
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    sc,

Down here it would be, "I don't speak spanish."
  • rogertex
    6 years ago
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Making it rain is stupid to me? Each 1 they made it rain with will get them a grope. 100 ones 100 gropes making it rain is pointless to me. Viva mexico!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion