tuscl

New tool for your strip club bag - The TV-B-Gone

PaulDrake
Off again on again PL
Thursday, March 7, 2019 7:59 PM
So I found a piece of tech that is extremely useful and powerful in - certain - strip clubs. It is called the TV-B-Gone:

https://www.tvbgone.com

The TV-B-Gone is a small $20 key fob remote control that turns off televisions... ALL TELEVISIONS! Get within 15 feet of a TV and press the button and within 60 seconds that TV will turn off.

In my home club and a few others in my area there is a massively bright TV in the dance area. So whenever I get to the dance area I remove my keys and phone and set them on the table. Then covertly press the button on the TV-B-Gone, you don't have to hold it down, just press the button once and for 60 seconds it broadcasts IR signals to shut off TVs.

In another local club there are skyboxes that have large plasmas. With the TVs on it's annoyingly bright, with the TV off it feels way more private. This little key fob is massively powerful, but like I said only at certain clubs...

11 comments

• JohnTitor
    6 years ago
    What if it breaks the TV and they discover the culprit and/or beat your ass and charge for replacement? Can this device cause cancer?
    =/
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    If they could make one of these things that would make Cuban strippers go away, I’d buy a dozen.
  • bullzeye
    6 years ago
    Wonder if it would turn off cameras in CR/VIP???
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Does it also turn the TVs back on?
  • Conundrum
    6 years ago
    Interesting... what about coworker-be-gone for those moments at staff meetings, annoying neighbor-be-gone whenever someone seats down next to you at resturant or a club, or law enforcement-be-go be for those unexpected "traffic stops".......
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Stars Cabaret Bridgeport in Portland has a third stage where the backdrop is entirely a grid of TVs. Fucking stupidest strip club stage design ever. This tool would be perfect for sitting at that stage.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    To me TVs are all non-issue at the clubs I go to.
    What I would like... a remote volume control for these clubs sound systems and the annoying DJs!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ DJ be gone would be great.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    A Fugly-B-Gone would be awesome
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    And yeah a DJ-Shut-The-Fuck-Up would be nice too
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ my .380 makes for a great DJ shut the fuck up, can’t help with the fugly be gone sorry it’s that vibe you’re giving you know;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion