I entered the dragon and was never the same
I just ate a mandarin orange fruit cup actually didn't taste bad

16 comments

• flagooner
    6 years ago
    I pass on peaches.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I often eat fruit cups, peaches good, mandarin orange really good. Especially with the later, they may be adding corn syrup.

SJG

Jean Brady, James P. Johnson
    My Mellow Man
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vG5zvZQh…
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    "I pass on peaches."

So peaches make you shit?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @flagooner Peaches is gorgeous you don't know what you're missing, shes easily the best time in the whole club ; )
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ Word is @dougster is the biggest chickenshit pussy poster that ever posted here, told everybody he was gonna kick my ass at Tootsie's and never showed up what a yellow bellied coward rat fucker ROFLMAO
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Hey mumbles get your teeth fixed, or come on down to Tootsie's next month and I'll arrange some dental work for you, you fucking coward, pussy ass punk, learn american english you bigoted cowardly pussy. Fake Vietnam vet and all that bullshit, you are a fraud.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LMAO
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ HaHa you are a punk, you're the one who made the threats, anytime you think you're man enough crawl out from under your rock we'll see how well you do against this Jewboy pussy ass stolen valor, phony veteran cocksucker, if you ever started with me I'd send you back to your Aryan Nation butt buddies in a in a bodybag fucker.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    ^ Houston you say? Are you the ones who cleans up the mess after reverendhornibastard desplooginates? Hoping one day he will notice you too?
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Tittyfag got served
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Lmfao rofl
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    LMFAO what a dumbass
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
    Lets deport txtittyfag to Mexico because of his fence violation
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Thank god jackasses can’t breed LMFAO
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LOL
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ Sorry mumbltyfuck I don’t associate with evolutionary disasters, being as you threatened me if you want a piece of me you’ll need to leave your primiordal morass, It won’t end well for you, that is a promise not a threat.
    Smart thing for you to do would leave me alone, but no one ever accused you of having any intelligence.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion