tuscl

The system is so broken that it needs to be changed, but there is no way to chan

CJKent (Banned)
“The more a person needs to be right, the less certain he is...”
Our dilemma is that we hate change and love it at the same time; what we really want is for things to remain the same but get better. -Sydney J. Harris

8 comments

• JohnTitor
    6 years ago
    Harris' quote is great.

The system is purposely broken and ain't ever gonna get fixed, not even remotely close.

Dipshits like Maxine Waters, Dianne Feinstein, AOC, Pramila Jayapal, Elizabeth Warren etc. want to keep those jobs until they croak. Awesome pay & benefits for doing nothing.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    The system needs to be replaced. If our gov can preach revolt and regime change abroad. Maybe the American people should listen up and do the same at home.
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    Why do you have a problem with "The System"? A lot of PLs on here would never have figured out how to pay strippers for sex without "The System".
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Our democracy has been under siege for 30 years now, by Right Wing Disinformation Media. We have to find ways to open people's eyes.

SJG

Thin Lizzy Full Concert U K 1983
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hq9qy6TD…
  • Jrmex
    6 years ago
    AOC wants to fix the system whether you like her or not. She onky takes donations from small donors. Not corporations or billionaires
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    The United States of America simply needs to flush the toilet and get rid of all progressives. We will then return to an era of greatness. I laugh when lefties wail, whine and bitch about revolt. I guess being against guns sort of made you whiny bitches. Start your revolt, but of course that woulkd take an effort beyond words so you will do nothing.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    I'm all for regime change in the US.... lets practice at home what we preach to others.
  • AZFourTwenty
    6 years ago
    We have regime change, it is called elections. If you are so in favor of change, get off of this board and get involved in something productive for change. Otherwise you're just a whiney loser complaining, expecting others to do for them.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion