tuscl

24/7 club during the morning hours?

Playademan
New York
Not sure how common 24 hour clubs are but I know e11even in Miami is one. And I’ve been to clubs super late sometimes to the 5am-ish but wonder what’s it like in the 8-11am time period and how the shifts work? Anyone with any experience at those times. Might end up in Miami soon with some hours to kill in the early morning after my flight

7 comments

• Liwet
    6 years ago
    Probably a lot of single moms and girls that aren't good enough for night shift. Actually, you probably won't find "a lot" of girls either, but the ratio should be in the customers' favor.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Hong Kong in TJ is 24 hours. Last time I stayed in the Hotel Cascades, I woke up early and decided to go down there about 6:30am. It was open and there were girls there, but I wouldn't say anyone was partying. All the girls seems a little worn out. So I left. Came back down about 11am. The place was hopping with a fresh new shift.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I went once to E11even on a Friday afternoon around 4pm and it was dead - AFAIK this club gets going past midnight into the early morning (8am? Not sure) - I would think it'd be dead past very early morning but not sure.

E11even is well reviewed on Google or Yelp so perhaps those reviews talk about how it is at different times - Google also shows a graph w.r.t. busy times.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Booby Trap On The River is a few-minutes from MIA airport and open 24-hours but IDK the vibe in the eaely morning but I assume it'd be slow - this is a predominantly Cuban-dancer/clientele club.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    A lot of times 24 hour clubs will close an hour or two to clean up and for the shift change from night to day.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    One of my favorite times to go to Spearmint Rhino in Vegas are the early morning hours (5am-11am). Still plenty of beautiful women and not many customers so it's not "wanna dance?" and bounce on a no. Plus cheaper drinks and all that stuff.
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    I've been to HKTJ several times for the early shift (5am) and the vibe is so different from a Friday or Saturday night, it's more relaxed.

I've actually had a bargirl tell me it was too early to go arriba.

Junior didn't agree and I found a more accommodating bargirl.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion