tuscl

I want big boobs ugh

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Bye

20 comments

• Theyre so sexy
  • BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    Not all big boobs are sexy, and plenty of small ones are
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    The smaller ones are often juicier
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    It’s OK to have small boobs, they’re fun to suck and play with, too. But yes, I really enjoy big ones.
    Also, while I still believe you’re a 17-year-old boy posing as a sexy woman here, I feel compelled to masturbate to your avatar.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    you look hot y u tripping
  • Bc big boondoggle are fun @ blah lol..jiggly:))
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    If your avatar is an accurate pic of you, then you have all the boobs needed.
  • JohnTitor
    6 years ago
    You need a sexier attitude like blonde bombshell
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Natural big boobs are sexy fake boobs are not. Fake boovs and ass are such a big turnoff for me. Eomen are naturally beautiful the only thing cosmetic surgery does is fuck that up
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Woman damn cant type today
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    I used to prefer girls with bigger boobs but now it's just about the whole package. My present SB is just about everything the opposite of my typical preference for tall brunette girls with big boobs. Shorter, very blonde, b-c cup and hella fun. Your avatar pic is just fine and that body needs no rework.
  • Piggie
    6 years ago
    I like big boobs too... in my mouth.
  • Thanks but you all need to stop talking like what what men prefer is a justification for women should and should not do with their bodies.

I will NEVER base my decision of getying plastic surgery based on what you guys "prefer" . what we do to look good is based on what WE think looks good. Obviously men have their opinions on what looks good too, but its not ok to talk in a way as if those opinions are authoritative .

Also, I wish I could get implants plastic surgery but the only reason I will never ever ever ever ever get them is because I care about my health .
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Its not about size, its about shape and what goes with your body... You look great Nicole.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    I did not realize you were the ambassador to all of womankind. Or was WE referring to your multiple personalities posting on this board.

<Insert random incoherent outraged response below>
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    I think you should get MASSIVE implants, now that you mention it.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @nicole1994 im just giving you my opinion i could care less if you get fake boobs are not
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    All boobs are great but a pair of huge naturals on a normal sized woman is extra great
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Why? Your boobs are in perfect proportion with your penis.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    ^^lol

What are big. Boondoggles?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion