tuscl

How to get on SJG’s ignore list?

Mate27
TUSCL’s #1 Soothsayer!
Thursday, February 28, 2019 6:38 PM
Post about right wing topics, and being up valid points countering left wing liberalism. Also, post about your love for God, Your country, and Family!

12 comments

• san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    God, Country, Family, that's right out of Sinclair Lewis's "Babbit". Read here about The Mom's [view link] SJG
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    ^^^ Nobody reads your links! You create anti-fascist rhetoric by posting left wing nut job shits.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Babbit [view link] SJG
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    [view link] Bruce Babbitt was a Democratic icon. You should praise his efforts for protecting the environment and public spaces to keep away the intrusion of the capitalistic pigs on intruding our natural space. Right SJG?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Actually, this is how you get on his block list: [view link] ... which was the last straw after this thread: [view link] Executive summary: Relentlessly hold him accountable for his crazy-pants delusional fantasies and relentless preachy bullshit.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ yep. I have proven this true twice now. I'm the first one to be ignored a second time by him and FWIW it was easier this time too.
  • Lurker_X
    5 years ago
    The forum probably looks mostly abandoned to SJG's eyes. Anybody he blocks plus everyone that has blocked him, reduces the visible threads. And he doesn't have VIP. All of that leads him to post in any thread that he can find.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Just put him on your Ignore List.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    Just make sure you mention Marites, his ex wife who had enough of his BS.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    My rule of thumb is to just focus on anything that happened in his real life with respect to his divorce or actual stripper interactions and it should get him to go into denial state and rage responses. Examples: - his careless mongering at strip clubs and AMPs was the root cause of his divorce and eventual homelessness - he cheated on his wife with strippers and AMP whores - he hasn't been with a stripper/woman IRL for years - his only DFK with a stripper IRL was back in the 80s/90s (that one black stripper at New Century Theatre) - he has ED - he has to pay AMP whores to DFK him - he's never been able to get a stripper or AMP whore to "see him regularly" OTC from DFK - his organization doesn't really exist and there's nobody that wants to join it ^ Mention any of these to him and he will respond with his "privacy wall" schtick, then get violent, and eventually block you. Bank on it.
  • PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    @lurker x - Yeah the forum should look pretty dead given how many people have him on ignore however he reads it while logged off. I have had in on ignore for a while so he shouldn't be able to see my posts but he still replies to things I say.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion