Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

VIP members

founder
founderVIP4181

stop wasting hours

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Should I indicate who is a VIP member (like the verified and female badges)?

Replies (31)Latest

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

[Parking Lot] Sure and let us know who's the idiot with the Yugo blocking access to the handicap ramp !

Profile picture for Lurker_X
Lurker_X
•

VIP, not really. Most people earn VIP by reviewing. The VIP-ness of someone is conveyed by the number of published reviews.

You might consider a "paying VIP" style badge of honor, though.

Profile picture for TFP
TFP
•

I'm sorry, but seeing that Trapbaby304 is a verified female makes me seriously doubt your verification process. If it was a girl in a pic I'd be willing to bet that was some girl that Iceyloco had take a picture and send it to you.

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

Trapbaby isn't verified

Profile picture for TFP
TFP
•

Could have swore I saw that female symbol by her name.

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

Check mark is verified.

Anyone can check that they're female

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Sure - the more info the better as far as I'm concerned

Profile picture for PaulDrake
PaulDrake
•

Yeah having two different colored check marks next to names would be good or something simple like that.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Any info is good, for the most part. A lot can be detected by the info you list. Example: If one see a review from a first timer and wishes to "check it out" and sees the person joined 2 days ago vs. a 5 year vet with many reviews, that would make a difference.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

macht nichts.

Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•

How do ya become verified

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ Send me a money order, I'll put in a good word for ya

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

While you're at it indicate who's a troll also by virtue of multiple accounts

Profile picture for joewebber
joewebber
•

nicole is still not verified

Profile picture for JohnTitor
JohnTitor
•

Can I please have a checkmark?

I love you, founder but not in a weird way =)

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•
Profile picture for dancewdcpa
dancewdcpa
•

Yes Founder, Thank you.

Profile picture for Lurker_X
Lurker_X
•

The check mark is to verify your gender and that your account is not a robot.

The dancers get access to the Dressing Room forum.

Guys don't get anything - other than the check mark. It's perhaps an indicator that you are a cooperative forum member.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

My check mark gets me a discount at Whole Foods

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Only pretentious grouchy fucks shop at Whole Foods.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I may be pretentious I may be grouchy But I still get my discount at Whole Foods Oh yeah fuck you fruity;)

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

How about a dunce hat identifying the many retards, a snowflake for the Millenials, a pot leaf for the losers, and a crazy emoji face for the libtards.

@DC would have a bunch of symbols, that should make him feel special.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ Good idea and while you’re at it how about a raised fist power salute for our revolutionary comrades like SJG & Fat boi

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

^+1

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

25,

How about an old dude with a cane for we senior citizens?

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^Speak for yourself you old fuck : )

Profile picture for Piggie
Piggie
•

How do you get discounts at whole foods? You shop at trader Joe's.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

How about a handicap sign for flagoon

Profile picture for Book Guy
Book Guy
•

More valuable to me, would be, a more readily seen indicator of how many reviews someone has posted, for how many locations, etc., so that when reading new information about a club I'll better be able to judge the reliability of the source of that information. I know that you can quickly click-through to the reviewer's profile page, in order to gather this information (and I do so, quite regularly!) but I'd personally like to see it appear in a hover-over-their-name pop-up or simply printed right below their name there on the page where the reviews appear. Just a suggestion. Love the website. (Did you like my masculinity pic, Founder? Oh I do NOT ENVY YOU having to look at all those verification-pictures LOL ... :) ... ).

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

LOL @crazyjoe

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

Future Additional Site Emojis/Symbol Recommendations 👄 🔥⚡ 🎶 🎵 # --- @ / * 👽 🍒 💲 ✔️

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement