tuscl

Just had my first FS with a preggo

TrentonPhantom
Recently moved to Trenton, NJ
Tonight was one for the ages. I had a few drinks in me and walked into the bar and took a seat. Sat down and saw a dancer with a great ass and face, but she was wearing a loose fitting top.She came over and gave me a nice grind and pretty much placed my hand in her crotch whenever i tried to move it anywhere else. Usually dancers move it to thier stomach or legs so I was happy she was being forward. Well seeing this mileage we moved the dance to a more private area where she slid jimmy on and rode me RCG for 10 minutes. Felt great and she kept my handsguided the whole session. Well afterwards we hugged quickly and she went to the changing area. She comes out and starts dancing. The wierd thing was she had a cute face, but 90% of the time she just shaked her ass for everyone to see. When it was time for her to come around and collect tips I saw what had to be a 4 month bump on her stomach. Made for one of my wierdest nights.

11 comments

• JohnTitor
    6 years ago
    Good for you, I guess, but gross lol
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Gross?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    I know that the OP is a parody account (on twentyfive), and it's more than likely that this is a bullshit story.

Still, I'm not on board with a dancer in a strip club environment at 4 months. So, not a "cool" story even if it's made up.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ I thought two bits was better, but this guy don’t offend me so I consider him to be a tribute troll ;)
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    As long as no teeth bit you
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    She may have just gained weight. When I was a kid a friends older sister had been married about a year. She gsined a little weight and had people telling her congrats. She got pissed the fuck off!!!
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    There was a preggie dancer at my favorite club that wore an outfit that hid her pregnancy. She must have been 7 months along. Creeped me out when I realized it. One and done.
  • RTP
    6 years ago
    A dancer who was pregnant while working at Follies told me that she got double the VIP dances when she was pregnant than she gets when she is not.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Women look good in early stages of pregnancy. And you can go bareback without the danger of knocking them up.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Lol this troll
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    I've had sex with 2 pregnant girls.... neither kid was mine, they were around 3 or 4 months but their pussies felt better.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion