Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Thin line between pleasure and pain.

flagooner
flagooner136387

Everything written by this member is a fact.

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Well, I've crossed that line and it's definitely pain.

Why does it sting when I pee?

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Stingy dicky

Profile picture for Hank Moody
Hank Moody
•

Relax your grip a little

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

UTI or kidney stone

Profile picture for Cristobal
Cristobal
•

Aren't you the one who posted this isn't WebMD?

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

If @James is correct and you have UTI, try aspirin or some other NSAID. Simple and worth a try

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

...or you could visit your friendly urologist

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

If you have a UTI you need to see a doctor for antibiotics. Turns something that would take a month to clear into a day or two.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

You are hanging out with the wrong dancers falgoon

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Yes, need to see a doctor, and without delay.

SJG

3.bp.blogspot.com 4.bp.blogspot.com litoshcomics.org

TJ Street flickr.com flickr.com

Orlando doxyspotting.com

Los Angeles Figueroa St. doxyspotting.com

D-Day youtube.com

Masonic Symbols youtube.com

Varshini Prakash: Republicans Are Scared youtube.com

More in headline segment: democracynow.org

As I know the Green New Deal language started with Van Jones, right after 2008. Really we don't have any other choice. amazon.com

Baby's Looki' Hot youtube.com

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

NSAIDs have an antibacterial effect

That's what I was told years ago by my doctor.

Obviously consult your own md

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

I knew this has been discussed before. That sucks :( maybe you’re eating bad fruit cups

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Wait. I misspoke in my original post. I'm asking for a friend. Let's call him Johnny.

Profile picture for K
K
•

divine justice

for stealing pills maybe

Profile picture for Liwet
Liwet
•

So I got a UTI once. They didn't tell me that the pain medication they give you dyes your urine a comically orange color. I was freaking out all day thinking that I was bleeding into my bladder and the blood was turning my urine orange but it's actually just a very common side effect of the pain meds. You really should see a doctor to prevent any permanent damage/blockages.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

@Jimmy Thank you. That did the trick.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement