tuscl

Florida AMP Sting

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
Quite a few AMPs in Floida have been caught in a human trafficking sting.

Apparently Robert Kraft, the New England Patriots owner, was one of the customers who was charged with solicitation of prostitution. He was not accused of being involved with trafficking in any way.

11 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I wonder if Vladimir Putin is behind this, I mean Bob Kraft did say Putin stole one of his Super Bowl tings;)
  • woodstock
    6 years ago
    Can't we all just get a long handy?
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    A lot of lives and families destroyed over this.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Human trafficking is beyond fucking retarded, but typical of progressives. If you're a foreigner its human trafficking, if you're native to America they don't give a fuck.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    6 years ago
    For sure there certainly were many who conspire to hurt or subjugate the Native Americans in present day and thru all the history of America.
    6 years ago
    How long until clubs like follies or flight club get a similar sting?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Skibum609 said "If you're a foreigner its human trafficking, if you're native to America they don't give a fuck."

When they found a 15-year-old runaway girl working/being pimped out of Cheaters (Providence, RI) in 2013, they prosecuted the case and all those involved under human trafficking laws. She was an American, I believe.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Thanks for the late breaking news flag. Any updates on the superbowl? Im hoping the rams can pull this one through.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LOL
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    All of those places should be shut down. Most are clip joints anyways.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion