tuscl

Findom (Financial Domination)

PaulDrake
Off again on again PL
So back when I was on SA I kept seeing financial domination but sort of figured it was not a real thing. Then a CF of mine started telling me she is actually pretty big in the findom world. In case you aren't familiar with findom it's guys who want the domination and humiliation of a dominatrix but without any actual sex or physical contact at all. They just want to be humiliated and a lot of them will send money for literally nothing.

So on my CF's twitter (not posting the link publicly) there is a video of a guy who showed up to the parking lot of her strip club. She went outside, told him to get on his hands a knees and give her rent money ($1000ish), and then she tells him to leave, that he is garbage and isn't allowed to come see her inside the strip club.

Then she apparently had one guy who went to dinner with her and her BF but she made him sit at another table and watch them (and of course pay for their dinner).

So here is the crazyest part (to me at least) her actual personality is N-O-T-H-I-N-G at all like her dominatrix personality. Her dominatrix personality is this mean spoiled bitch but in real life she is bubbly, goofy, and even nervous.

12 comments

• RandomMember
    6 years ago
    Like the "platonic" tag on SA, the "findom" tag is selected by new SBs who don't know what the fuck they're doing and don't know what the tag implies. Probably 0.000001% of the men actually want to be dominated whereas (ironically) 99.99% of the girls who select findom want to be dominated, themselves.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    Just in case I'm not getting my point across, "platonic" and "findom" are tags that could (and should) be replaced by "wishfulThinking."
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    The findom tag is gone from SA, isn't it? It used to be girls were just checking it for the fuck of it, but haven't seen that tag in many months
  • JimR38
    6 years ago
    FinDom is just a Mistress that finds suckers and goes straight for the cash.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    I don't like to tell guys that they're having fun wrong, but this makes it difficult not to...

I don't understand it, but I don't have to.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    How is this different than being married?
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    I always take it as a way to get around doing anything for being in an arrangement.......My take is along the lines of JoeyR's.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    LOL
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ @jack
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    jackslash, That comment hurt. And people wonder why I monger.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    When I read comments made buy people here about marriage I feel bad that those making the comments cannot accept the fact that it is they who have failed, not the institution of marriage. Spouses are 1/2 of the team. They provide income and medical insurance and friendship and sex and on and on. Those who are clueless always denigrate that which they do not understand.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion