tuscl

Expressing lap dance preferences to dancer

WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
New Jersey
Friday, February 22, 2019 8:51 AM
i really like it when she gets down on her knees and stick shifts, puts her titties in my lap, puts her mouth on my groin or some such thing. is it reasonable to ask for this. you gotta figure those floors are filthy

8 comments

• StPaul101
    5 years ago
    When it comes to dancers they've heard it all, just ask and they will either be ok with it, ask for VIP or say no and tell all the other Dancers what you asked for. All 3 are fine with me and if she says no and tells the other dancers the dancer thats ok with your requests should come by and ask if you want any dances.
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    5 years ago
    sounds like a reasonable approach
  • emptystacks
    5 years ago
    definitely ask. I let them start their routine and then point out a couple things I like them to add. You may need to ask for one thing at a time but they'll usually try. Sometimes they forget and go back to their routine or refuse to kneel on a dirty floor but as long as you ask politely they probably will or, at worst, politely decline.
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    Keep your hands to yourself and only engage in polite conversation today willy. you dont want to be the next robert kraft
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    5 years ago
    such bullshit! a man asking for sex? wow that's criminal. criminalizing be man is what is criminal
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    5 years ago
    a man who does not solicit sex is the one who has something wrong with him
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    you don’t worry about the floor.
  • stripperlover777
    6 months ago
    Good Ideas, Classic Stripper Fun ✔️ 👄 🔥 Cheersss
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion