tuscl

At the airport

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
I'm at the airport and a 9+ Latina (I think Puerto Rican) just arrived at her gate directly across from me.

There has been plenty of talk about ITC and OTC. Any strategy suggestions for ITA ("in the airport", not "in the ass" you homos)?

Obviously not enough time for this trip, but would be nice to be prepared for next time.

19 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Ask her to sit with you on the plane, then get her drunk during the flight; )
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Offer to share your fruitcup;)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LOL, she's not on my flight. She is sitting across the way waiting on the plane to LaGuardia at that gate.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Walk right up to her and ask if she wants to fuck. Then after she slaps you in the face, return to your seat.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LOL. Wish me luck

J/K
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Change to her flight and tell her that you wanna get to know her biblically that always works for me, or you could grab her by the pussy ;)
  • JohnTitor
    6 years ago
    Grope her. Report back so we know how it went.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Change to her flight, figure out her seat, and sit next to her. Make casual conversation and fingerbang like the guy below. You should be married inn a year.

https://www.xvideos.com/video44373753/fi…
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Walk up and tell her shes beautiful. Trust me im not shy i would do it. Ive done it before if i see a hottie i like i am not shy but i am not rude about it either
  • K
    6 years ago
    Fortune favors the bold. Walk up to her and confidently tell her what you would like to do with her.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    Tell her you are practicing for a job interview with the circus.... If will sit on your face you will guess her weight
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Ask her if she's a stripper - then make it rain-on-her at the terminal
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Give her a blumpkin
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    Airport when you're not on the same flight the odds are basically zero.
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    Tell her you are scared of heights and would prefer joining the 2 foot club instead of the mile high club and would she mind joining you in the restroom.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LOL
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Well ................... Did you go talk to her ?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion