tuscl

Charlotte 2AMer.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (FOX 46 CHARLOTTE) - One person has been transported to the hospital with minor injuries following a shootout in the parking lot of a local west Charlotte strip club overnight, according to Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police.

The shooting happened at 3:44 a.m. Monday, Feb. 18 at Club Nikki's located at 3001 Little Rock Road.

According to police, an argument began inside the club and then trickled out into the parking lot where a shooting broke out between two people.

A short time later, a vehicle arrived at CMC-Main with a man who had been shot. He is being treated for non-life threatening injuries, police said.

"At this time, it is not clear if the individual who was shot was directly involved in the disturbances or was a bystander," Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police said.

No arrests have been made at this time. This remains an open and ongoing investigation.

3 comments

• Lurker_X
    6 years ago
    I suppose this is a small "black dive" that nobody has ever reviewed or addled to the TUSCL database. The west side of Charlotte is kind of an industrial area, dominated by the airport and poor neighborhoods.
  • RTP
    6 years ago
    Actually, this club shut down a few years ago and I am surprised that it reopened at all. The last time I drove by it, the place looked abandoned.
  • L-Kira
    6 years ago
    Hmm, no name for the suspect?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion