How do i (questions regarding usage of the website)

playfulsteve
California
I have some questions, that the features as they are laid out don't seem to have an answer for, but maybe the web gurus have some other ideas since this is php based, maybe some normal queries would work......

Is there a way to list clubs based upon how many reviews, or their avg rating etc, instead of just listing them by location?

10 comments

• playfulsteve
    6 years ago
    mere seconds after posting this, did I find the drop down in the "nearby strip clubs" page. Thanks Me for answering my own question.
  • racejeff
    6 years ago
    Let me try my How Do I - I can no longer see a list of my previous reviews I have written. I was curious as to the last time I had visited a club and went to check my reviews and nothing to be found.
  • founder
    6 years ago
    racejeff, that is available on your public profile page
  • racejeff
    6 years ago
    I guess I didn't know how to get to my public profile page. That's where I've gotten it before. but my way of getting to it seemed gone. Thanks
  • playfulsteve
    6 years ago
    Bottom eft corner of screen: Settings: scroll down to near the bottom: View Public Profile.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Cant' find something Ctrl F always works. My workaround to finding if I've been active or mentioned in a certain discussion.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Where's that damn edit button!!! :)
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    on my iPhone if I just click on the name of the member it brings up the public profile page.
  • racejeff
    6 years ago
    Thanks playfulsteve for some reason that day I didn’t see that. Now I’ll hopefully remember.

Clubber Ctrl F was what I did to find my last review of specific club once I got to computer but had been 3 years so took several pages on said club

MisterWonderful that’s what do, but couldn’t figure out how to for myself. Until I made a post. Used to be able to click on your own profile from a page. Now I was led to edit profile.

Anyway figured it out. And in future just post a discussion message to click my name as last resort.
  • playfulsteve
    6 years ago
    A handy link to shortcut in your fav's is a link directly to your public profile. I've already done this, since its a couple clicks to get to........
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion