tuscl

Best Miami area club on a Sunday afternoon?

Pk11sweethard
young, slim and naturally busty lover
Friday, February 15, 2019 7:27 AM
Will be in town over spring break next month. Wondering of all the many clubs in the area, which would have the best selection of hot slender young cuties on a Sunday afternoon?

17 comments

• Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Diamond Dolls in Pompano will have a few. If you don't want to go that far north, Tootsie's will be open on Sunday afternoon.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Depends on what your definition of the "Miami area" might be.
  • Pk11sweethard
    5 years ago
    anything in 45 mile radius from downtown Miami
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^So why aren’t you reading the reviews, that’s where you should be not coming here with no reviews and asking us to do your homework for you
  • Pk11sweethard
    5 years ago
    wow, twentyfive - not helpful... I've spent 2+ hours last night and 2+ this morning looking at miami clubs reviews from last 6 months...not many actually have visited on Sunday afternoons, and those that do, not one has said anything about any slender white girls at that time. anything prior to 6 months I don't see as helpful due to turnover and schedule changes
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    In the clubs in Miami, you wont find a lot of slender white girls, maybe Dean's Gold, Tootsie's is huge with a shit ton of dancers, you'll usually find one that starts your motor, or if you go Davie, Vixen's (A/K/A Club Play) most of the clubs will be either mostly AA or Cubanita's lot's of butt implants and shiit, if you go to Pompano maybe Solid Gold, will have what you're looking for, I'd suggest as a newbie coming on and saying I've read a bunch of reviews but I'm hoping to narrow it down can someone help, showing that you aren't some lazy millennial cheapskate, that would avoid a lot of answers like my original answer. As for Sunday's sorry I don't have a lot of first hand knowledge, I'm more of a weekday late afternoon type. BTW I'm pretty easy guarantee, some of our other posters, would have been a lot rougher on you, but pace man enjoy
  • captainfun
    5 years ago
    agree with 25. there's a reason people weren't tripping over themselves to offer suggestions. you get back what you put you in.
  • Pk11sweethard
    5 years ago
    Appreciate your feedback twentyfive. I could have done better a better job of communication. Will do next time.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Wherever you go write a few reviews, if you contribute you'll find most of the folks here welcoming of contributors.
  • Pk11sweethard
    5 years ago
    gotcha
  • sinclair
    5 years ago
    Why go to a strip club if you are on spring break? There should be tons of sexy coeds to look at and fuck for free. It is like a friend offering to borrow you his Corvette for the day, yet you still go over to Enterprise and pay $100 to rent a Kia Rio.
  • Pk11sweethard
    5 years ago
    who wudda thought you'd have someone saying not to go to a strip club on a strip club forum
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    South FL clubs are dominated by Cuban dancers many of whom don't speak much if any English - i.e. white dancers are the exception in South FL (if by white dancers you mean Anglo dancers, vs just white-skinned - i.e. many of the Cuban dancers are white-skinned, and many olive-skinned) - Latinos are into curves (booty) and thus many Cuban dancers will have augmented behinds which non-minority custies often don't like; but there are slim white-skinned Cuban dancers. For a Sunday afternoon I'd say Diamond Dolls in Pompano and Cheetah Pompano are 2 good choices since both clubs have good dayshifts - unlikely you'll find any Anglo girls @ Diamond Dolls, and it's an extras type place (if extras are your thing this is the club for that) - Cheetah Pompano has a bit more laidback scene that Diamond Dolls and slightly better-chance you can find some Anglo girls there. You may find some Anglo girls at Deans in North Miami, Vixens in Davie, or Scareltt's in Hallandale, but those are more nigthshift type spots.
  • Pk11sweethard
    5 years ago
    Thanks Papi !! Yea, I was meaning Anglo dancers...it makes sense that SFlo is heavy in the latina/cuban !!! Maybe I should spring break up to Scandinavian strong Minneapolis!!!! Appreciate your suggestions though!!!
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    Spring break in Mexico Cabo/Baja is better. You'll have TJHK and feel like a million bucks.
  • Pk11sweethard
    5 years ago
    Looked up the TJHK club and reviews say all latinas bonitas. Looking for slender anglo chics with nice tits.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Sounds like the OP needs to hit some German FKKs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion