tuscl

Thai dancers

steeldog65
I swear, it's just shrinkage due the cold
Tuesday, February 12, 2019 3:38 PM
I don't know how many of you had an opportunity to get a dance with a Thai dancer. I have found them to be delightful across-the-board. Very sensual, very interested in making sure about I am happy and in general rarely pushing for dollars, rather I have had several turn down tips because they didn't feel they had earned it. I think they may be my favorite dancers as an ethnic group.

12 comments

• san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    We have had some Thai girls, Brass Rail, Hip Hugger, Sporty's Bar. Nice girls. But these places are zero mileage, just talking and flirting. And the first two are gone now. SJG Alvin Lee – The Bluest Blues [view link]
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Thanks for your informative insight SJG.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    I'm in!
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ I've done Thai girls in both AMPs and AAMPs. No complaints at all. SJG
  • rcan1
    5 years ago
    I can’t say much about Thai dancers here in the US, but having lived in Thailand many years I can tell you Thai women are quite enjoyable in more ways than one. If you ever have a opportunity to visit the country, do so. You will not regret it.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^ But sex tourism has its limitations. My Thai girls have all been local. SJG Daniel Castro - I'll Play The Blues For You [view link]
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I've not yet met a Thai stripper. I've met a few Thai girls working at Vietnamese Bikini Coffee Shops, some are very friendly but nothing to make it my favorite ethnic group. That being said, Thailand is on the agenda for late March, so I reserve the right to change my above statement.
  • steeldog65
    5 years ago
    SJG listen to Tommy Castro I'll Play the Blues for You. Lead guitar and a rhythm sax. Cool sound.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I thought SJG liked tied dancers ;)
  • fs_itc
    5 years ago
    Better to save up for a trip to Thailand than waste cash on air dances in the US. There is no real comparison between a Pattaya a go-go and an American strip club.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @25 tied dancers... LMAO.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Some places have a few Thai dancers. But there are also some Thai girls in AMPs, and that means immediate FS.. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion