tuscl

Bustin a Nut with New Dancers versus Older ones

I try to bust a nut during lap dances within the 1st song or 2nd one to save some money. I noticed though a big difference between older dancers (over 25) versus the newbie who just got started. The older ones know when you bust a nut and can either feel it or notice you dick goes down a bit. They tend to slow down and chill with the dance at that point. The newbies tend not to notice and keep going. Just wondering if you all ever mention to the girls that hey I nutted can you please stop grinding so hard. I'm usually just embarrassed and want to roll out but there really isn't a good way of bringing this up.

6 comments

• Jascoi
    6 years ago
    that hasn’t happened to me in over 20 years.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I'm too old for that bust a nut in my pants shit but since I am taking Tamsulosin for BPH I have retrograde ejaculations and most of the time I have to tell them to stop sucking or fucking.
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    I've only LDK once in my life and it was at the end of a three song set and she knew it was happening.

She said "I guess we're not going to the VIP room."
  • Rxeza
    6 years ago
    So all it takes for you to cum is a girl grinding on your lap for four minutes?
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    I usually tap the girl on the ass and congratulate her. My LDK is pretty strong and I dont want her to walk around with "moisture" on her ass. That being said my ATF would get me to LDK twice during a 5-6 song set. She would work me up at the bar and then id LDK after 1-2 songs and then we'd take 3-4 songs to get me to LDK again. Is was pretty hot that she was ok grinding on my damp lap.
  • CarlitosPeligro
    6 years ago
    Yeah I don’t do that. It happened to me once and never again. I tap out and take a break rather than do that again. They get it. They don’t seem to mind just chilling through a song. Sometimes I’ll ask her to chill for a song and then go back to it next song. If we stay in the designated area I expect to pay her for every song where I’m taking her time. I find that more than half the girls I get are lazy or distracted and not that good so it rarely becomes an issue. If I’m that aroused by her then it usually means I actually like her and I’m the type that likes mixing in some sitting and chatting.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion