tuscl

Man freaked out over cost of sex

whodey
Fat bastard that can afford to fuck hot strippers
A man shot and killed a woman inside his home in Williamson County after "freaking out" about the money she wanted for sex, according to an affidavit.

32-year-old Archie Samuel Rogers Jr. is charged with murder in the shooting death of 21-year-old Stormie Callison last Friday.

Police say Rogers told them he met Callison on an adult website where they made arrangements for sex on Friday afternoon at his home in Bartlett.

After they had sex, police say Callisom raised the price from $600 to $1,000, and told him that if he wouldn't pay, she would call the police.

Rogers told investigators he "freaked out" and pulled out a 9mm pistol and shot her in the leg. He said he then fired another shot into her head and left his home.

The Williamson County Sheriff's Office was able to arrest Rogers using an infrared drone.

http://cbsaustin.com/news/local/affidavi…

16 comments

• TexasBetty
    6 years ago
    Just wow. Did she really allegedly raise the price or was he just trying to get out of paying. So messed up.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    +1 for what Betty said. Obviously we only have his word since he killed the poor girl. Imagine someone taking the life of a young woman over a simple payment dispute. We spend a lot of time on this site talking about how us guys need to be careful about who we take out, but rarely do we give a lot of thought to what must be going through the heads of these girls. This is beyond sad.
  • Piggie
    6 years ago
    He didn't freak out, he has mental problems and should not have be able to have a gun. What normal person will wound a person and then shoot her in the head? This is not a video game where you can push the reset button!
  • ginotheginny
    6 years ago
    He’s about to get all the free butt sex he wants in prison.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Whenever a girl goes to a guys hotel its carrys some risk but there is some measure of security in the hotel staff and other residents. Whenever a girl goes to a guys house that's a big gamble unless she knows him well. If she is not on her guard she has fools courage.
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    Who "freaks out" and kills someone over money?

There is much to this story that is not being told, irresponsible journalism.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    That is really sad. :/
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Am I the only one interested in the "infrared drone"?
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Well if she tried to raise the cost...
  • Spillthebeans
    6 years ago
    So let me I understand......A Booker calls the cops for non-payment. Cops ignore prostitution and arrest the guy. HMMMMMM !@!
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    I would freak out too if I get those prices. $60-$100 would be ok.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    He must freak out pretty easy. Now he can freak out in prison. Maybe she threatened him after he shot her in the leg. That would make sense. Girl got pissed off after getting shot and said something like she would take him for all the money he had so he decided she would not. Lesson. Don't hook up with crazy armed people who freak out easy.

I'm interested in the infrared drone too. Seems like a detective could have caught the guy more easily unless he was hiding in the woods.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    Here's a link to her pics.
    http://gunmemorial.org/2019/02/01/stormi…

Sad she died that way. It will cost him a lot more than 1000 now. Stupid idiot he is.
    She was a pretty girl too. If she had called the police, they might have arrested both. I think that was a bluff.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Yeah, he should have called her bluff. A possible prostitution charge versus a definite blackmail charge.

And had it happened here in KY, a good lawyer would have gotten him off even it there *was* a prostitution charge, since according to the law here, one can’t be convicted of prostitution based solely on the testimony of the other person(s) involved. So he’d have had to have admitted it himself, or been recorded or overheard soliciting by a cop.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Using FLIR drones isn't fair in a game of Hide and Seek
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    She was good looking but how and what really happened is only known by the shooter.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion