tuscl

Valentine's day at the Club Stories

NJBalla
New York
We are about a week away from valentines day. Anyone have any fun stories to share about valentines day at the strip club. Ive never been and dont think ill be free to go next Thursday, but I wonder if dancers hate working on that day or if more customers show up. The most awkward holiday ive clubbed on was Easter eve. The security guard wished me a happy easter as I left the VIP after getting a LDK.

11 comments

• shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I like to give my favorites this card.

https://imgur.com/a/CpVvg06
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Unless you're going there to spend time with your wife or girlfriend that works there going to a strip club on Valentine's Day strikes me as the ultimate pathetic act right up there with going on Christmas or Christmas eve.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    I agree with OSU.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    I've gone during the day before when VDay fell on my usual Wednesday to see my CF. It was business as usual aside from some PL sending flowers and chocolates.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    I would imagine that the girls that have boyfriends/husbands will take the day off.
  • Jigman
    6 years ago
    I’ll be going to the strip club next week on Valentine’s Day. I’ll be bringing my ATF flowers too. Pathetic? Maybe, but I accept it.
  • Lurker_X
    6 years ago
    There was a thread like this last year, and I remember TUSCLers mentioned seeing flower deliverey paid by PLs for strippers who were not even working that night.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I avoid it. I’m not a fan of clubbing on special days. Aside from a few Easter Sunday’s when I went to fuck my atf - I won’t venture out.

It seems cringeworthy as pl’s will be giving flowers, chocolates and cards to their atf’s. If I was a true entrepreneur - I’d hang by the dumpster to grab the tossed flowers - to resell to desperate pl’s....
  • Rxeza
    6 years ago
    The best holiday for strip clubbing is Mothers' Day.
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    I’ve been saving up big time to have a fun spring and summer. But otherwise I might go. Thursday is not really my day though
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    I would think the day is a bad one for regulars but I would bet there are a lot of PL's who don't have a gf and are lonely who might go.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion