Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I Will Kick Your Ass

jvTroop

Dirty Cop

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Then I will take your donuts

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Va te faire foutre Jackie

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Fuck you Jackie. Thought you quite tuscl

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Not my donuts you lousy copper.

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

The only issue with donuts is. Once you eat them they are gone. Eating pussy on the other hand. is a different story

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Right^^

I bought the last do it at the truck stop last night. There was a pissed off cop in line behind me... haha

W
wallanon
•

Anyone who ever tells you eating donuts is anything like eating pussy is lying. A lot.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement