tuscl

Atlanta strip clubs ready for the Super Bowl. I'm staying home.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

5 comments

• Muddy
    6 years ago
    Right or wrong this every thing I think of about the Atlanta scene. “It only takes a couple of seconds or minutes to get $1,000,” she said. “… It’s expected for them to make bags of money.” Just one huge ghetto ass waste of money. Me and my hundred dollar budget don’t belong anywhere near there.
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    Too bad the cheetah is closed on Sunday there. Your $100 budget becums $500 in TJHK. true.
  • Electronman
    6 years ago
    Good to see an acknowledgement that a thriving strip club scene can contribute to a city's financial well being.
  • Lurker_X
    6 years ago
    Ordinarily, I would expect a city counci to bring a club to heel. But Chamblee is a a small city of 10,000 and perhaps they will tire of harassing Follies. Especially since another article pointed out that Follies pays the town $100,000 a year for licensing.
  • EastCoaster
    6 years ago
    I, for one, would love to know what Follies is like before, during and after the Super Bowl on Sunday. I would assume that higher-end places like Magic City, V-Live and Cheetah might get more action from out-of-town strip club newbies and non-TUSCL-aware mongers, but surely Follies will see a surge in business. Shadowcat, I know you're not going (and I don't blame you), but perhaps on a subsequent visit you can talk with the girls and post some of their stories and observations here. It'd be interesting to know if any of them made $1,000 "in a couple of seconds."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion