tuscl

So next week I am in DC/Maryland for a few days

Warrenboy75
Anywhere in the USA on any given day
I looked over the reviews--hopeful that something has changed but from what I can tell I might as well place my cash in a bag, place it on the front porch of some place, light it on fire, and ring the doorbell.

Nothing has changed in over a decade in DC---better looking women but except for a hi/hello and stage dances that is about it.....and as a few of the reviews point out there is always a DC Vibe to a couple of the places where if you are trying to have a good time something is wrong with you.

The block sadly has changed in the past decade ( or in my case two decades) but not for the better.

Most of the clubs in the DMV Beltsville etc have the insane BYOB polices---not only do you bring your own but there are restrictions to where you can pour your drink and into what........and it seems the quality of the women has slipped too.

The Millstream owners ( and yes I have been in this place) seem to be going through the stick up their ass phase that seems to hit them a couple of times a yea;r the only variable is how long each phase last.

There are places outside the city limits of Baltimore but for a drive up 95 or 295 is it really worth it?

I don't mind making lemonade out of lemons ( actually at times I' m pretty good at it) but this is one of the reasons I went the SA route instead of sticking to the clubs.

So any recommendations would be helpful and appreciated.

4 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Warrenboy or you could bring that sack full of money to the White House on Pennsylvania Avenue, I hear they have condos in Moscow that they’ll sell you ;)
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    6 years ago
    What kind SC experience are you looking for?
  • yahtzee74
    6 years ago
    Gold club and players club might be worth a look. Gold club is right off 895 and Players is just a few blocks away.

As always ymmv and I don't have a great deal of experience at different clubs. While gold club lap dances are supposed to be clothed, of the four dancers I've tried the top has come off at least briefly, 2 exposed their tits immediately and let me touch where ever I wanted (they told me I could without asking) and another was an all star lap dancer who has probably made countless guys LDK.

Never been to Players, however they are very close to each other. Downside at players is $40 cover for first time visit and in your may not like it's BYOB.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Overall I try and not plot out a trip to a club---not setting expectations minimizes disappointment.

I tend to sit at the bar and I will ask the bartender his or her opinion on the dancers if I have not been to the place for some time or if it is a first visit.

If I see a dancer I want to meet I'll either ask for an introduction or when she dances on stage I'll walk up and tip her. More times than not it's enough to get her to come to the bar and talk for a few minutes. If I like her I'll offer to buy her a drink. Chances are high it we get to that point I am going to buy dances from her but it is very unlikely I'll go to the VIP room on a first or second visit.

I looked at the Gold Club reviews and it seemed the most likely choice.

As far as women I'm a leg and butt man. Understand about ymmv--it always does to some extent which is why I take the reviews with a grain of salt.

I appreciate the info from all who answered. even twentyfive"clinton".....:--)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion