tuscl

A Facebook post I made that describes the type of man I would date. icey might l

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
We as women make the mistake that we think we need for a guy to chase us.

of course he'll chase if u make urself available ...but there's no need to chase something that's meant to be.

he doesn't need to chase u..he needs to be drawn to you and vice versa. That only happens when you truly know each other as individuals ...at ur best and at ur worst

Thats why I'll never date a guy I couldn't be best friends with.

^^Yes I'm a smart ass girl..jk its common sense we just over look it as women .ok bye

6 comments

• txtittyspice
    6 years ago
    There is nothing more romantic than being chased with chloroform and duct tape.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I da pappy, go do your homework
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Its true.Sometimes we meet someone and if feels like destiny, something draws us in and we connect on a level with them that we can't with anyone else. Intimacy is what makes sex great, comfort, knowing you can be as stupid as you want and not be judged...

Even if its a fleeting connection, its a piece of sanity and realness in an insane world where the fake is venerated so long as it strokes the right egos and or wallets.

Its why I really feel sorry for the "men" on here. I can't imagine sinking so low as to convince oneself that paying women to act as surrogate masturbation sleeves is somehow worthwhile.

But thanks to them I don't take the simplest things for granted....like having a woman look me in the eyes and know she feels something.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    I wouldn't be able to unless I were attracted to her... wouldn't get hard.
  • Musterd21
    6 years ago
    When you p4p when the time is up it’s over!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion