tuscl

FREE LEGAL ADVICE PART 2

Icey
I put your ATF on a winning team
**The response given is not intended to create, nor does it create an ongoing duty to respond to questions. The response does not form an attorney-client relationship, nor is it intended to be anything other than the educated opinion of the author. It should not be relied upon as legal advice. The response given is based upon the limited facts provided by the person asking the question. To the extent additional or different facts exist, the response might possibly change.

27 comments

• txtittyspice
    6 years ago
    Harry's mind didn't completely register what he said. It was too busy with the fact the Draco's erection was now pressing dangerously hard into his own. Harry's hands somehow had found their way to Draco's hips. He gasped when Draco kissed the sensative spot just below his ear and grasped his hips tighter. Draco moaned softly and rocked his hips into Harry's. Harry groaned and pulled him closer.

Draco moved from Harry's neck to his jaw bone and kissed his way up to Harry's lips. He paused for a second before bringing his mouth down upon Harry's. Their lips met in a fiery kiss. Harry immediately opened up for Draco's plundering tongue. His mouth felt hot like it was on fire. Draco's tongue massaged his own, urging him to follow his movements. Draco sucked on Harry's lower lip, elicting a low groan from the raven-haired boy.

Harry felt Draco fumbling with the buttons on his shirt. He broke the kiss and hastily removed his shirt. Draco also stripped off his shirt as well. Harry couldn't help staring at Draco's pale yet muscular body. He was skinny but still was well defined. Harry reached out tentatively and touched Draco's skin. Draco smirked at him and captured his lip in another kiss. Tongues battled for dominance and Draco got the upper hand again.

He pushed Harry back against the wall and Harry let out a muffled cry as his back hit the cold stone. Draco deepened the kiss and pushed closer to Harry. Harry groaned as Draco pressed himself flush against his body. He gripped his hips tightly and pulled him forward. Draco broke the kiss momentarily for air.

"Draco," Harry panted, trying to catch his breath. Draco kissed Harry again and his hands deflty undid the zipper on his jeans. They slid to the ground and Harry was left clad in his boxers. Draco's quickly undid his own, all the while continuing the fevered kiss. Harry's breath caught in his throat as Draco's hand slid into his boxers. He hissed softly when Draco's hand grasped his straining erection. Draco began to pump slowly. It was all Harry could do not to cum right there.

Just as he thought he was about to lose it, Draco stopped. He removed his hand and Harry was confused.

"What are you..." Harry started to ask, but Draco leaned in and was breathing on his ear again. Harry now had a very big problem, and Draco's hot breath was not doing anything to help.

"I'm going to fuck you," He whispered.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Hey this 1 isnt all funny and retarded:(
  • txtittyspice
    6 years ago
    @blah blah Oh fine then, here you go:

“Wut de fucking hell r u doing!” I shouted angrily. It was Loopin! “R u gonna cum rape me or what.” I yelled. I was allowed to say dat because Dumblydore had told us all 2 be careful around hem and Snap since he was a pedo.

“No, actshelly (geddit, hell) kan I plz burrow sum condemns.” he growld angrily.

“Yah, so u can fuk ur six-yr-old gurlfriend, huh?” I shouted sarkastikally.

“Fuker.” He said, gong away.

Well anyway, I put on some black eyesharow, black eyeliner, and some black lipstick and white foundation. Then I went. Den I gasped…………………………………………………………….Snake and Loopin were in da middle of da empty hall, doin it, and Dobby was watching!1

“Oh my god you ludacris idiot!” they both shooted angrily when they saw me. Dobby ran away crying. Dey got up, though. Normally I wood have ben turned on (I luv cing guyz do it) but both of them were fuking preps. (btw snake is movd 2 griffindoor now)

“WTF is that why u wanted condoms?” I asked sadistically. (c I speld dat)

“Only you wouldn’t give them to me!” Lumpkin shouted angrily.

“Well you shoulda told me.” I replayed.

“You dimwit!.” Snake began 2 shoot angrily. And then………I took out my black camera and took a pic of them. U could see that they were naked and everything.

“Well xcuse me!” they both shouted angrily. “What was dat al about?”

“It wuz to blackmail u.” I snarked. “So now next time you see me doing it with my boyfriend you cant fuking rat me out or I’ll show dis to Dumbledork. So fuck off, u bastards!” I started to run. They chased me but I threw my wound at them and dey tripped over it. Well anyway, I went outside and there was Vampire, looking extremely fucking hot.

“WTF where’d Draco?” I asked him.

“Oh he’s bein a fucking bastard. He told me he wouldn’t cum.” Vampire said shaking his hed. “U wanna cum with me? 2 the concert?”
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Lol!!
  • BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    Can a PL legally date a stripper if they both are already in committed monogamous relationships?
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    It depends on whether your state has adultery laws or not.
  • BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    Damn that’s some good legal advice.

How about this one?
    I’m thinking of doing another verification, but using a dick pic this time. If I did, could founder legally kick my ass?
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    He can't...

But his intent to use pics of dancers and tricks in a database for others to view can be viewed as illegal. Even with permission... Photos or info submitted for verification purposes aren't to be kept by a company beyond the time the individual is verified.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Ask away....
  • txtittyspice
    6 years ago
    There were no other students nearby – no one to see that, from the seemingly bottomless black water of the lake, two tentacles had crept up. One of them wrapped around her ankle and began slowly curling its way up, while the other one pushed its way under her shirt and to her back, where it pushed at her bra strap until it succeeded in either opening it or breaking it, it didn't matter either way.

As the bra fell away, the tentacle made its way to Lily's front, where it was soon joined by a third tentacle, and slowly they began to toy with her breasts, making lazy circles around them, smaller circles each time until it was encircling her stiff nipples, pulling and squeezing at them as best a tentacle could. Lily let out a soft noise in her sleep, but that was her only reaction.

The tentacle by her ankle had, by now, reached halfway up her thigh, where it began to make soft strokes across her inner thighs, slowly making its way to the black panties so clearly visible against Lily's milky skin, the skirt and the slight spread of her legs granting easy access. Finally, the tentacle reached its goal, and ventured to gently drag its very thinnest tip along the border between skin and fabric.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Don't let Meth head Spice's trolling keep you from asking... her man will put her back on the stroll in a bit.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    What happens if the cops show up after you kicked a tranny in the nuts
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    They'll ask Nice Spice what happened...

This is more about police procedure than it is a legal question. The main thing is determining if it was assault and what kind of assault to potentially file the proper charges.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    附近没有其他学生 - 没有人看到这一点,从看似无底的黑湖水中,两个触手爬了起来。其中一个缠着她的脚踝,开始慢慢地向上弯曲,而另一个人在她的衬衫下面向她的背部推开,在那里它推着她的胸罩带,直到它成功打开它或打破它,它没有无所谓。
    随着胸罩的脱落,触手走向莉莉的前方,很快就被第三个触手连接起来,慢慢地他们开始用她的乳房玩耍,在她们周围制造懒惰的圆圈,每次都是小圆圈,直到它环绕着她僵硬的乳头,拉动和挤压它们最好的触手可以。莉莉在睡梦中发出一声轻柔的声音,但那是她唯一的反应。
    到目前为止,她脚踝上的触手到达了大腿的一半,在大腿内侧开始轻柔的抚摸,慢慢地走向黑色的内裤,可以清晰地看到Lily的乳白色皮肤,裙子和轻微的蔓延她的腿很容易进入。最后,触手到达了目标,并冒险沿着皮肤和织物之间的边界轻轻拖动其最薄的尖端。
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    等等等等哦,你走吧:
    “你真他妈的干嘛!”我生气地喊道。这是Loopin! “你会暨强奸我或者什么。”我喊道。我被允许说数据,因为Dumblydore告诉我们所有2在下摆和Snap之间要小心,因为他是一个小提琴。
    “不,好吧(geddit,hell)kan I plz burrow sum谴责。”他生气地愤怒地说道。
    “是的,所以你可以为你六岁的gurlfriend而烦恼,嗯?”我讽刺地喊道。
    “福克。”他说,锣走了。
    好吧无论如何,我穿上了一些黑色眼影,黑色眼线笔,还有一些黑色唇膏和白色粉底。然后我走了Den我喘息着................................................................Snake和Loopin在da空荡荡的大厅中间,做着它,Dobby正在看!1
    “哦,天哪,你是ludacris白痴!”当他们看到我时,他们都生气地射击。多比跑开了哭。但是Dey起身了。通常情况下,我的木头已经打开了(我是luv cing guyz这样做的)但是他们两个都在做准备。 (btw蛇现在已经移动了2格里芬多)
    “WTF就是为什么你想要安全套?”我悲伤地问道。 (c我用数据表示)
    “只有你不会把它们交给我!”Lumpkin生气地喊道。
    “好吧,你应该告诉我。”我重播了。
    “你笨手笨脚!”Snake愤怒地开始拍摄。然后.........我拿出我的黑色相机拍了一张照片。你可以看到他们是赤身裸体的一切。
    “好吧,谢谢我!”他们俩愤怒地喊道。 “关于什么是关于什么的?”
    “它会敲诈你。”我嗤之以​​鼻。 “所以现在,下次当你看到我和我的男朋友一起做这件事时,你不能把我赶出去,否则我会向Dumbledork示意。所以滚蛋,你的混蛋!“我开始跑了。他们追我,但我把伤口扔在他们身上然后绊倒了。好吧无论如何,我走到外面,有吸血鬼,看起来非常他妈的热。
    “WTF哪里有Draco?”我问他。
    “哦,他是一个他妈的混蛋。他告诉我他不会暨。“吸血鬼说他摇了摇头。 “你想跟我暨? 2音乐会?“
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Anyone besides Meth head Spice?
  • BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    Can I legally shit in the sink in a strip club bathroom?
  • faggyjoe
    6 years ago
    am i liable for DESTROYING AIRPLANE SHITTERS!
  • Nicole1994
    6 years ago
    my fan fiction is even more likely to turn you gay than my lap dances!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    No where in the US are there any enforced adultery laws.

SJG

Jefferson Airplane 5-7-1970 Fillmore East Complete Show
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrVqhs4I…
  • faggyjoe
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^^Your very own dukey FAGGOT here loves your fanfiction and your lapdances licepuss! mahbe you could make some sexy fanfiction about a man shitting all over hos toilet!
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    SJG, there are 16 states with them. Say a wife or husband finds out their partner is cheating, they can have them arrested.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Got a link for that, and are these laws actually enforced?

SJG
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    they're ordinances but yeah they can be enforced if violations are reported.

https://www.womansday.com/relationships/…
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    The Neo-Jungian Analyst James Hillman was facing prosecution for adultery and maybe a few year in prision, but that was in Switzerland.

Thanks Icey for that link. I had not known that such laws exist. But my suspicion is that they are not enforced, and that they would not be enforced in the face of a complaint.

SJG

TJ Street
    https://farm8.static.flickr.com/7403/961…
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/navymailma…

Richard Smoley - The Kabbalah: Key to Hidden Knowledge
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LI6c5zoV…
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Can I park my horse next to a fire hydrant?

Can I bring a fruitcake to a formal party?

How many Doctors have to declare SJG legally sane before he can be allowed back into the general public?
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    You can do anything you want to. Are there repercussions? Sure...

SJG is sane. Its the tricks and right wing nut jobs who could use psychiatric help
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion