Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

What would I do if I had a million dollars?

MackTruck
MackTruckVIP11477

God Bless Dancers

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Two chicks at the same time...

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Office space is a great movie

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

What is your favorite quote from that movie?

Profile picture for Musterd21
Musterd21
•

I would give half to my wife and blow the rest on strippers! LOL

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

"Two chicks at the same time..."

This should be the answer to the question, "What would I do if I had $600 dollars?"

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

上帝保佑跳舞的女孩

Profile picture for TJ Lee
TJ Lee
•

In TJHK you can feel like a million with just a few hundreds.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

^^^^^^ :) :) :)

SJG

Profile picture for JAprufrock
JAprufrock
•

With that money, you could have had sex with Flagooner’s mom 500,000 times, if she were still alive.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement