How are providence clubs since the foxy shutdown

Jsmithtis
Rhode Island
Haven’t been to providence since the foxy was closed. Been hitting up Mickey’’s and Mario’s. Is it worth returning to providence? Do the VIP rooms still privet?

2 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Foxy is open again but with no private VIPs.

Cadillac Lounge, Club Fantasies, and Wild Zebra have required that curtains / doors stay open for VIP dances. At least that's what I heard as of a week or so ago. Perhaps they're relaxing more now.

VIPs at Club Desire are still private, but the dancers generally prefer familiar faces. More so than usual.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    I was in PVD a few weeks ago and the girls were definitely cautious. I had fun on my second visit to Desire, but only after being questioned carefully by the girl. At Fantasies a girl volunteered a sanctimonious speech about not being like the Foxy girls. At Wild Zebra, a bartender I was chatting with made sure I understood, seemingly out of the blue, that they took down the privacy screens on the back cubicles. I finally found a good OTC candidate, but it took a lot more work than I expected.

I'm guessing that regulars are mostly unaffected, especially those who take their friends out. But unfamiliar faces are obviously treated with more caution.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion