tuscl

How are providence clubs since the foxy shutdown

Jsmithtis
Rhode Island
Sunday, January 27, 2019 10:07 AM
Haven’t been to providence since the foxy was closed. Been hitting up Mickey’’s and Mario’s. Is it worth returning to providence? Do the VIP rooms still privet?

2 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Foxy is open again but with no private VIPs. Cadillac Lounge, Club Fantasies, and Wild Zebra have required that curtains / doors stay open for VIP dances. At least that's what I heard as of a week or so ago. Perhaps they're relaxing more now. VIPs at Club Desire are still private, but the dancers generally prefer familiar faces. More so than usual.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    I was in PVD a few weeks ago and the girls were definitely cautious. I had fun on my second visit to Desire, but only after being questioned carefully by the girl. At Fantasies a girl volunteered a sanctimonious speech about not being like the Foxy girls. At Wild Zebra, a bartender I was chatting with made sure I understood, seemingly out of the blue, that they took down the privacy screens on the back cubicles. I finally found a good OTC candidate, but it took a lot more work than I expected. I'm guessing that regulars are mostly unaffected, especially those who take their friends out. But unfamiliar faces are obviously treated with more caution.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion