tuscl

belly button fucking

WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
New Jersey
if she was super tall and super fat she'd have a wider and deeper belly button than most. you could lube that shit up and go to town even cum in that belly button. if she was was hot would you do it? now you might think how the fuck is giant fat bitch hot? but what if she was? would you fuck that belly button?

say she's 11 foot tall and 3,000 pounds but dope hot

100% agave tequila!!!!!!!!!

6 comments

• WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    there's a paradox here. hot giant fat bitch. but i think i would fuck that belly button
  • BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    If I met a woman like that I don’t think I could turn her down
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    boring loser gets it.
  • captainfun
    6 years ago
    I think witnessed someone like this tonite at Dancers in Indianapolis. They have three stages. All which are in view to the whole club. One of the stages was a bit off to my left. They rotate the girls every two songs and with over 20 girls working, drink orders, etc. there’s a lot to going on. At one point on the stage off to my left, more out if my peripheral vision, I saw movement and the very first thought that occurred to me was if it was a walrus. It was a big girl, way too big to be dancing and she was sort of slithering on her belly across the stage. Why stand up when there’s so much weight to lug around. Not very sexy but from the sounds of it there may be a few takers here. Big girls need love too.

Luckily there were also some very hot girls working too.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I have trouble imagining a belly button that big. It's easier to imagine titty fucking.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    @orion I feel the same way. In china they fuck nipples as well

https://www.xvideos.com/video30596221/a_…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion