Great news for old people on Tinder

JamesSD
California
https://www.theregister.co.uk/2019/01/23…

Old of course meaning over 30.

6 comments

• Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Haha it does work but Tinder is the biggest crapshoot ever. I have been bored recently and tried it a couple months ago which resulted in one hook up a few times with a very pretty 1/2 Columbian 1/2 Venezuelan 40 year old who was up in the states to work for a few months in health care. I am pretty picky so I swipe left allot.

...and there are definately prospective SB's and pros on there for p4p with links to snapchat or Instagram.

Don't waste your time if you do t have some decent pics to stick on there. It's very shallow and image based.

Strip clubs are far more reliable but if you get bored like me sometimes..
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    I think S(A) is still giving away free premium membership to college girls with .edu email accounts, which is thinly-veiled age discrimination. Matching college girls to old men is essentially their business model. Maybe Tinder could use the same strategy?
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    its kinda sick how you tricks can't even fathom fucking for free
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    ^^^ Moronic troll doesn't even know what a hook-up is
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    Oh I'm not a big tinder fan. It's moderately useful as a free alternative to Ashley Madison by not posting face pics and focusing on the women who don't post face pics. We both know why.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    20fag, i was referring to the posters in the thread who seem to equate sex or at least sex they have with prostitution.

as for hooking up, its easy to do anywhere.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion