tuscl

Ever Set Aside Large Amounts Of Money For Strip Clubbing?

Wednesday, January 23, 2019 6:36 AM
I’m considering postponing a trip and setting aside $3500 -4000 for visits to Flight Club and Landing Strip. I feel guilty but I suspect I could fuck myself silly on that kind of cash in Detroit :)

21 comments

• max_starr
    5 years ago
    I could take the entire staff of many places here out for dinner, drinks, and fuck them all for that amount of money...for several days....all I have to say is, wow.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    I'm not sure if you are talking about a small number of trips or funding a string of trips over time, so I'll address both. If you are talking about big spending for a small number of trips, then IME the law of diminishing returns applies. At a certain point, more spending does not = a better outcome, but rather just makes you a mark. If you are talking about a string of visits in a short time, still no. Again going back to the law of diminishing returns, I don't find stacking several back-to-back club visits in a short timeframe to be all that exciting. At a certain point, the same clubs with the same girls becomes repetitive and boring. Also, as a general matter, I don't let strip club spending dictate anything, whether it's the timing of a trip or the other things I choose to do with my $$. For me, strip clubs are at the bottom of my priority list, as much as I enjoy them. I spend it if I have it in the immediate discretionary budget and don't if other priorities are more pressing. Sounds like you have some fun planning ahead, so good luck!
  • steeldog65
    5 years ago
    If I'm not going to club for several months, I'll put a little bit aside each month so when I do go I've got a little extra cash if I want to just have a good time and not worry about it. My spending at a club varies widely so one trip I'll go and spend 20 bucks and the next I'll spend 800 kind of depends on the girls the mood how much time I have a bunch of things. So saving up business something I do
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    I’ve spent about 3 months of not heavy spending so i can have a great spring here. It was hard to do but we’ll see if it pays off.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    You can go through that in a night in Vegas.
  • max_starr
    5 years ago
    The most I typically spend in a US club is 400 to 600. That includes buying overpriced drinks for multiple dancers and plenty of high mileage lap dances. In my home city though, I often skip the club. Girls would rather keep the 300 for themselves and take a day/night off of work and hang out with me...usually for food, fun, and sex.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    after i seperated from my wife i decided to enjoy life with my savings. I knew I needed more money to enjoy life so I made some investments hoping to find an income stream before my savings ran out. (that has not worked out yet.) i bought a car for my ex and enjoyed the clubs and ladies with the rest. (unfortunately that was in vegas.) i used to spend $1500 to $6000 a nite five and six times a week. it was fun but soooooo foolish. so i guess i can say i had set aside large amounts for strip clubing.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i have to pace myself now. i wait to club until i have a grand to have the fun i like. (and i am much more careful where i club. vegas is on my avoid list now.)
  • Piggie
    5 years ago
    In Singapore 1 hour in a brothel is $120 us, $80 for 30 mins. She gives you a shower, some offer water bed bath, (you're on a air matress in the shower) she cleans you with her body! bbbj, cfs, cfe, dfk, everything except anal. All asians. Some do decline westerners with big cocks. They are from SE Asian countries so don't speak English well.
  • _Constantine_
    5 years ago
    Max I am from Cleveland originally lol. I once blew 2500 in one night at a club in the flats. As for DC I PMd you I am able to fly to Germany round trip. My only hangup is selection. I prefer the Hustler Barely Legal look and vibe from my girls and can pick and choose at extras clubs in Detroit. As for spending it in one session yeah right.... I was just talking with a Detroit regular who’s opinion I value here and he suspected at least 10-12 FS sessions at the top tier Detroit clubs
  • _Constantine_
    5 years ago
    Singapore sounds fun. I love the young Asian girls..
  • Piggie
    5 years ago
    I'll do a full Singapore report soon.
  • _Constantine_
    5 years ago
    Looking forward to it. PM me when you do ok?
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    The Detroit math is well known on TUSCL. The answer to the actual question in the OP subject is yes. If I know I'm going to be on the road then I pick a number and have that in large bills so it's easier to carry and track.
  • _Constantine_
    5 years ago
    Smart move. I’m to prone to losing stuff to carry money domestically unless needed.
  • timothyjames55
    5 years ago
    More than $3,000 a couple of times in my earlier days, but I’ve learned how to stretch my dollars much better now. I was just too much in awe to care. Around $2,000, probably another 5-10 times over the last 3 years. I try to keep my trips to between $1000 - $1,500, but this is only in regards to Las Vegas, and they are more infrequent now, maybe 4 times per year instead of the 12 times I went in 2016 (my first year of clubbing). I can’t believe what that same $1,000 per day just bought me in Rhode Island, however. That might have completely changed me as a PL.
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    5 years ago
    I've never spent more than $300 in one visit i don't think. i guess it depends on your financial situation as well as your life plans. but if you're not very wealthy i think spending 4k in a short period of time on pussy will likely lead to regrets. i know places you can get your dick sucked by a hot girl for a couple hundred bucks. unless you are wealthy or this is a swan song this doesn't sound like a good idea to me. also i've never been to detroit. but from what i understand you can get laid several times over for a fraction of what you're talking about. i like dugan's comment about diminishing returns. that is unquestionably true. your first $100 goes a lot further than the next and so on. by the time you're north of a grand i would look to purchase something more valuable than a whore. but i'm not wealthy.
  • _Constantine_
    5 years ago
    I had some near death experiences. It’s either a religious studies visit to Egypt or Greece or a sex vacation.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    OK, I'd never travel anywhere just for p4p, but to each his own. But why someplace as awful as Detroit? There are other places in this country where the weather is better, the girls are hotter and there are many other diversions when you are not getting fucked and sucked.
  • _Constantine_
    5 years ago
    I’m moving to Detroit full time so I’ll live at farthest thirty mins from Flight Club. Won’t be traveling as much as just staying put and developing OTC relationships since my sexual tastes are extreme and work better outside of a public venue
  • Warrenboy75
    5 years ago
    I set aside fun money and keep it in a separate account but that isn't for strip clubs exclusively. I've always budgeted and what I set aside is normally tied to what I make in a month/quarter/year. I thought Thailand was the place to go for young asian women. Singapore has beautiful women but they also tend to frown on vices in general and are pretty heavy handed on correction.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion