Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

All-girl metal bands: Hot or Not?

DoctorDarby

Ohio

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

What do we make of cute Japanese girls head-banging and shredding like the spawn of Iron Maiden? This is band just one of many and they play it live with considerable skill. I find it damned entertaining and pretty sexy, but would like to hear what my fellow jaded rock n roll pervs think.

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for PaulDrake
PaulDrake
•

I am a big fan of Babymetal

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Cute. Are they looking for groupies ?

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I'd much prefer Bond.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Doctor,

If you need to ask me, you've not been paying attention!

Profile picture for DoctorDarby
DoctorDarby
•

@PaulDrake--I was a Babymetal fan as well, but these girls play the instruments and are a bit more. . .um . . . appropriate objects of lust than BM.

@shadowcate--I remember Bond. . smoking hot and violins. . here is the modern Russian version doing a silly Kiss cover: youtube.com

@ clubber--I knew the answer but wanted to enjoy the responses--I missed you guys!

Profile picture for Musterd21
Musterd21
•

I will be a roady for any of the girl bands! I work cheep!

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

i enjoyed all three videos!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement