tuscl

Cigar smoking in Clubs

timothyjames55
Just here for a good time.
Friday, January 18, 2019 7:13 PM
Besides Vegas, does anyone know in which places you can smoke a cigar inside of a strip club?

16 comments

• Assmanjoe
    5 years ago
    im pretty sure there were patrons smoking cigars at scarlett's cabaret in hallandale fl when i was there awhile ago. i was smoking cigarettes so def can smoke in there
  • timothyjames55
    5 years ago
    I guess I should have just asked about smoking in general. I suppose where you can smoke cigarettes you can usually also smoke cigars.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Any Atlanta area club.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    w.r.t. smoking in general, seems most cities in the north and west coast ban smoking inside clubs except for a designated area - whereas seems the south still allow it to a large extent -in South FL clubs people light up all the time (cigarettes or cigars, sometimes other stuff)
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    You can smoke cigars in the Flight Club in Inkster. But if you do, I may 2AM you.
  • Htxx
    5 years ago
    Flight club. Trumps. Penthouse club all in Detroit sell cigars. I haven’t tried I’m ant other clubs locally but sure it wouldn’t be a problem
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ If Jackslash makes you a 2AMer it could be a problem ;)
  • timothyjames55
    5 years ago
    I will invite Jackslash to a cigar at 2 am. My treat!
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Fucking annoying inconsiderate cigar smoking losers.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ As opposed to fruitcup eating winners ; )
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Most anyplace I know of in S. Florida. I knew of one particular bar in Atlanta's Cheetah that the barmaid said I couldn't sit at the bar with mine as she was allergic to the smoke. Anywhere else was OK. Go figure.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    nastiest shit ever
  • whodey
    5 years ago
    Hopefully none that I am in. I wouldn't mind people smoking in clubs if the clubs installed proper air filtration systems but those are outrageously expensive. I remember a local bowling alley installed one about a year before Ohio banned smoking in businesses. Before that there was a constant fog through the bar and tables behind the lanes and a chorus of coughing during the league nights. After they installed the system the air was fresh and clean even on the busiest nights. When Ohio banned smoking I remember the owner complaining about wasting almost $100k on the system that he didn't need anymore.
  • minnow
    5 years ago
    I haven't been there in a while, but I recall Men"s Club- Dallas besides allowing cigar smoking actually had several for sale. Air circulation wasn't too bad. I actually tolerate good cigar aroma much better than cigarette smoke.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ Dallas banned smoking in clubs in the late-2000s except in a dedicated area (usually some kinda outdoor patio)
  • stripperlover777
    6 months ago
    Sometimes, The Strip Clubs Have Back Balcony's, Deck Areas (VIP) That I Think They Can Take Clients Too. U Would Think It Would B Ok, Ask Them For Smoke. Some Strips Have A Cigar Lounge (Dunno If They Are VIP Or Not). I Would Check Some Upscale Clubs First, But I Have Seen Them ✔️ 💲 🚬 😛
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion