Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Cigar smoking in Clubs

timothyjames55

Just here for a good time.

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Besides Vegas, does anyone know in which places you can smoke a cigar inside of a strip club?

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for Assmanjoe
Assmanjoe
•

im pretty sure there were patrons smoking cigars at scarlett's cabaret in hallandale fl when i was there awhile ago. i was smoking cigarettes so def can smoke in there

Profile picture for timothyjames55
timothyjames55
•

I guess I should have just asked about smoking in general. I suppose where you can smoke cigarettes you can usually also smoke cigars.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Any Atlanta area club.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

w.r.t. smoking in general, seems most cities in the north and west coast ban smoking inside clubs except for a designated area - whereas seems the south still allow it to a large extent -in South FL clubs people light up all the time (cigarettes or cigars, sometimes other stuff)

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

You can smoke cigars in the Flight Club in Inkster. But if you do, I may 2AM you.

Profile picture for Htxx
Htxx
•

Flight club. Trumps. Penthouse club all in Detroit sell cigars. I haven’t tried I’m ant other clubs locally but sure it wouldn’t be a problem

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ If Jackslash makes you a 2AMer it could be a problem ;)

Profile picture for timothyjames55
timothyjames55
•

I will invite Jackslash to a cigar at 2 am. My treat!

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Fucking annoying inconsiderate cigar smoking losers.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ As opposed to fruitcup eating winners ; )

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Most anyplace I know of in S. Florida. I knew of one particular bar in Atlanta's Cheetah that the barmaid said I couldn't sit at the bar with mine as she was allergic to the smoke. Anywhere else was OK. Go figure.

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

Hopefully none that I am in. I wouldn't mind people smoking in clubs if the clubs installed proper air filtration systems but those are outrageously expensive. I remember a local bowling alley installed one about a year before Ohio banned smoking in businesses. Before that there was a constant fog through the bar and tables behind the lanes and a chorus of coughing during the league nights. After they installed the system the air was fresh and clean even on the busiest nights. When Ohio banned smoking I remember the owner complaining about wasting almost $100k on the system that he didn't need anymore.

Profile picture for minnow
minnow
•

I haven't been there in a while, but I recall Men"s Club- Dallas besides allowing cigar smoking actually had several for sale. Air circulation wasn't too bad. I actually tolerate good cigar aroma much better than cigarette smoke.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ Dallas banned smoking in clubs in the late-2000s except in a dedicated area (usually some kinda outdoor patio)

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

Sometimes, The Strip Clubs Have Back Balcony's, Deck Areas (VIP) That I Think They Can Take Clients Too. U Would Think It Would B Ok, Ask Them For Smoke. Some Strips Have A Cigar Lounge (Dunno If They Are VIP Or Not). I Would Check Some Upscale Clubs First, But I Have Seen Them ✔️ 💲 🚬 😛

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement