tuscl

Anyone know a couple that the wife dances?

Clubber
Florida
I think we all know or knew married dancers. Does anyone also know or knew the husband? I know of one married couple and two couples that weren't married but did live together.

7 comments

• georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Well, I knew my ATF’s then BF, now husband, while she was dancing.
  • lotsoffun201
    6 years ago
    I was married to a dancer for quite some time so I suppose me.... she had a lot of friends who were married as well but funny how none of the guys worked. I was the only one gainfully employed. We had nothing but money back then.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    gmd,

My ATF was one of the ones I mentioned that wasn't married, but living with the guy. That arrangement eventually ended our ATF relationship, but some time later. I still saw her a few times after she quit dancing, but no longer Wish I could again. :(
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Yes. I've known a couple married dancers whose husbands I met. People have different expectations and limits.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    jack,

Yes we do. I think with the couple I knew, they were pretty heavily in debt. Talking to him, they worked their way out of debt with their two full time jobs and her part time "job".
  • Spillthebeans
    6 years ago
    Currently have two favs that I know their significant other very well. Interestingly, both have started giving dances at home to reduce what they have to share with the club. Their others actually suggested it, but have not wanted to be there (for those thinking it). After initial strange feelings passed, it has been a scheduled plan for over two months.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    beans,

A trusting soul, you are, assuming you mean their home.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion