tuscl

Heading to Kansas next week

Nidan111
Somewhere in MO.
I’m heading to KS this month for work. I have tried a couple SCs with moderate success. Baby Dolls have smoking hot dancers, but no extras to speak off. Is there any good spot in that state? I will be driving half of that desolate state. Will want some fun time.

5 comments

• crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    The only club I have been to in Kansas is Wild Wild West Gentlemens club in Salina. According to reviews theybhave changed ownership, remodeled and added private rooms. There did not seem to be any extras available when I was there but it was a fun club. Recent reviews since the remodel seem positive
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    Well then. Be looking for a review from me on that Clib. Salina is in my direct path.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Since only one other person responded, I'll wade in even though my intel is a bit dated.

KS is a tough nut to crack IME, unless you want to go to a shithole and mess around with 5s. In just a couple of trips there, I witnessed:

1. One girl ask a manager not to fire her because she showed him her bare butt as a joke (Bonita Flats),
    2. Multiple girls in one club telling me that they came back to KS to dance because they couldn't handle more aggressive places (Outhouse)
    3. A dancer in yet another club whispering to me in warning not to talk to another girl because she is a slut who leaves with one of her customers, like it was some great scandal (Baby Dolls in Topeka).
    4. One girl who was so nervous dancing for me without the bouncer present that she actually stopped dancing and tried to refund me the $20 I paid him to disappear in the first place, which of course I refused (Flamingo)!

Things might have changed in the last 6 years, but I'm guessing not that much. I think a lot of it is cultural. Now I'm sure that opportunities exist for established regulars that some of these girls get comfortable with, but IME they were very cautious with strangers. What also doesn't help, I'm sure, is how dirt cheap it is to live in that area. Net-net the combo of cultural taboos and low earning pressure seems to have made conditions very poor for traveling mongers, at least IME.

But for novelty, the Outhouse in Lawrence was probably my best clubbing experience. Full nude byob and an overall decent club, once you get over having to access it using dirt roads. ;)

Good luck!
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    You're welcome btw. ;)
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    "Heading to Kansas next week"

You have my deepest condolences.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion