tuscl

Should the front room be shut down coz the old tricks want to censor this site??

Icey
I put your ATF on a winning team
What do you think?

12 comments

• san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    A bunch of Right Wing Misogynist Whiners have gotten their way. So let them have their Circle Jerk VIP Room.

Now I am hoping that we can reason with Founder and get him to open up our old threads. Very hard to make a lot of highly topical and high quality posts, if the threads close after 14 days. Letting them stay open will greatly increase the quality of the posts and the topical focus.

SJG
  • 3LeggedMan
    6 years ago
    Given the minuscule amount of stimulating discussion in the Front Room, I cant say that a shutdown would be a major loss.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^ This forum has done well because it has been open, no barriers to getting in.

As it looks to me, the front room is actually doing better than the Circle Jerk VIP Room.

SJG
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    And the VIP room is stimulating? WHich threads? The one where old tricks are flattered by being asked to see a hoe at the club or the one where the perv is asking how to secretly film inside a club?
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    The front room has more activity.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ Better activity too, far as I can tell.

SJG
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    It is better and more civil without the tricks
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ Agreed, they are the trolls, and when they can't run people off, then they start whining.

SJG
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    They're bitter and hate themselves, of course its gonna show in the VIP room.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Keep them in there!

That VIP Room, it has seats all the way round. No gaps. Door is in the center of the ceiling.

It is built underneath the parking lot.

See those gratings and smell the stench?

That metal hatch, that is the entrance. One of them goes up and speaks the password, then someone opens it from the inside. It is like the hatch for a submarine. Then they guy enters and goes down a ladder to the floor.

Let them stay in there, make them stay in there.

SJG
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    what vip room? its dead AF
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Front Room is where it is at. The VIP Room is a circular chamber underneath the parking lot. Anyone care to guess about what the password is for getting let into that Circle Jerk VIP Room?

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion