Free Legal Advice

IceyLoco
But at least a nigga, nigga rich
Wednesday, January 9, 2019 11:32 AM
Lets see how much I can give....

14 comments

• IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    **The response given is not intended to create, nor does it create an ongoing duty to respond to questions. The response does not form an attorney-client relationship, nor is it intended to be anything other than the educated opinion of the author. It should not be relied upon as legal advice. The response given is based upon the limited facts provided by the person asking the question. To the extent additional or different facts exist, the response might possibly change.
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    What should I do about the bodies? LOL Jk On a serious note stop b4 u piss off skibum
  • Musterd21
    5 years ago
    ^blah Hold yours next to me!
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Skibum is mediocre ambulance chasing bottom feeder ..... I just wish he wasn't so anonymous. I'd love to give his state Bar screenshots of his posts. It doesn't matter if there are bodies, as long as you're not being charged with killing anyone. Also remember the difference between legal and moral accountability. Legally, the presence of bodies or even having killed someone doesn't necessarily make it "murder"....
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    But the smell though
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    there are laws on how long you can keep a dead body at home.... you have no legal obligation to hire a funeral home or funeral director and can technically take possession of a dead body. However there is the implication that you're gonna keep the body til burial, and there are state and local laws regarding that period of time... otherwise its a gross misdemeanor or in some instances a felony to simply possess a dead body.
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    Interesting ok
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Glad to be of help....
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    We need a place to talk about legal issues here. These issues after all are what keep us from having TJ style clubs, keep more clubs from being opened, and so leave us with Deja Vu style "wanna dance" clip joints. Need to lauch a new style of venue, to get around the zoning laws. SJG Rare Earth - Get Ready - complete track -1970 [view link]
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    Did you go to a top law school? Outside of the top 15 or so, I've noted that just about anyone can get in. Not like American medical schools where there is a significant barrier to getting in. Anyway my questions: 1) can a sitting president get indicted? 2) can a sitting president declare an emergency (in his own mind) and use Pentagon money to build a wall that Mexico was supposed to pay for? 3) can the courts abolish Obamacare even though that's not what Congress voted for. 100 words or less in your answers.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    1 - There's no right or wrong answer, the Supreme Court has never ruled on whether a president can. But the Justice Department's legal counsel niggaz would say that he can't. 2 - This is a tough one, the wall is basically a proposal that would help enforce laws. The military can't technically be used solely as law enforcement during peace time on American soil. I don't believe that the argument that its an emergency will get far given how difficult it is to even get the national guard out for real emergencies. 3 - The reason Obamacare is so watered down as is, is because of the Supreme COurt's involvement ie deeming price controls and a mandate as unconstitutional....As is, there's really no constitutional argument against it. Obamacare isn't that great but its a start, something to build on. There's no real legal merit on which to oppose it.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    1. I think no, but he can be pressed to resign ( Spiro Agnew ), or he can be impeached, and then indicted. 2. No way to force another country to pay for anything. Appropriations need to start in the House ( article 1). Using existing pentagon budget, I suppose so, but the House could defund it by resolution ( how they ended War in Vietnam ). Pressed far enough it all would become a constitutional crisis. Trump wants the wall for political show. Eventually this will hurt him more than it is worth. 3. Courts have power to declare things unconstitutional. Court interprets federal law and constitution. This is why they struck down Trump's Travel Ban, and much New Deal Legislation, and then School Segregation and State Laws Prohibiting Abortion. Thomas Jefferson's side won, but he was not very happy with the ramifications. [view link] And I agree, not that hard to get into Law School, and for the people who most need a lawyer, they won't care what school you went to. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^ Txtitty, would you be willing to restrict yourself to civil conversation? SJG New Field Headquarters, In The Parking Lot [view link] jeff healey live at nottoden 2006 [view link] AC/DC - Girls Got Rhythm ( and with the original lead singer, which I have always found to be one of the group's best features. Clever song, and in my opinion underplayed. [view link] Female Tribute Band [view link] Amy Winehouse/Paul Weller - I heard it through the grapevine.Hootynanny 2006. [view link] Amy Winehouse I love you more than you'll ever know LIVE [view link] Gary Clark Jr. - Bright Lights [view link]
  • txtittyfag
    5 years ago
    That's probably the kind of a situation where I could being a mopeds into the parking lot. ^^^^^^^ U gonna trade ur huffy 4 a moped johnny? Is ur allowance big nuff 2 make up the difference in price? U been talkin bout ur vespa exploits since u started postin 5 years ago n u still aint got 1. I reckon u will. SJG is brilliant N its 'bring' not being #smartguy!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion