Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

HOW DO YOU BECOME A VERIFIED DANCER?

TrapBaby304

Trap Jumpin

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

JUST ASKING

K

Replies (10)Latest

S
Supremeruler
•

It will never happen. If it does i know this site is a complete joke validated by founder himself.

Profile picture for TrapBaby304
TrapBaby304
•

I don't need disparaging comments from nobodies lol

I'm asking how to get verified, let me worry about that!

Profile picture for OldGringo
OldGringo
•

Hey, it's IceyLoco's female alias. I thought he abandoned your account. You really have way too much time on your hands Icy/Trap/whoever.

Profile picture for TrapBaby304
TrapBaby304
•

Nope.

Profile picture for TrapBaby304
TrapBaby304
•

But I guess accusing everyone of being someone else is trending on TUSCL

Profile picture for TFP
TFP
•

+1 chessmaster.

Profile picture for K
K
•

"JUST ASKING

K"

Why are you asking me? Ask founder.

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Ahahahaha smashing K’s like button.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

K New Jersey 35 Minutes Ago "JUST ASKING

K"

"Why are you asking me? Ask founder."

Lol, good one!

Profile picture for TrapBaby304
TrapBaby304
•

ha ha

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement