tuscl

Is it just me or are black strippers with long hair super hot??

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Tuesday, January 1, 2019 6:25 PM
Ok

32 comments

• Muddy
    5 years ago
    *Latina Strippers. Fixed
  • stripfighter
    5 years ago
    not if it's accompanied by a long waist ;)
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    If its natural yeah... I hate weaves, I'd rather have a girl like this than with a fucking weave [view link]
  • @icey her Tits are hot
  • Theyre so fucking cute!!
  • @icey u never act cute or say cute things..cheer up lololol
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Kelis is sexy. Even now. I need to cheer up.... just not in the mood.
  • Johny5
    5 years ago
    Ive seen only a handful of black strippers that are hot. Not many down here in texas or maybe im at the wrong clubs :0 which one you been going to in dfw nicole ;p
  • Fullon
    5 years ago
    As said ratio for hot to passable is kind of 50-50.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Interesting.... What makes a Black woman hot or not hot in your opinions? Is a "hot" one the one who has more white features?
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    I like long hair on girls of any ethnicity.
  • Lol @ dc yes u act cute when always say u like to cuddle with strippers lol..the fact that u even asked this question is very cute
  • woodstock
    5 years ago
    @Johny5, you've simply been going to the wrong clubs. But Texas is a big place; which clubs have you been going to?
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    that's not cute.....
  • I mean I think he is weird as fuck but and to me his weirdness outweighs the hell out of his cuteness lol sorry @DC But he likes to be cuddled and nurtured apparently lmao how is that not as fuck..I know its bc he is probably lonely so if he had more girls into him he would probably not care about that and care about fucking more but idk he has a cute side..
  • How is that not cute as fuck **
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    I don't think paying a strange woman to cuddle with him is cute. Or saving his money up so he can get an overpriced hooker... I doubt its really about the sex with him but rather just feeling a connection to a woman even as superficial as it is... I think sex is one of the most overrated things out there. Its everywhere and anyone can have it. What makes men so miserable is not going for the type of women who actually want them, and not bettering themselves to get the kinds of women they want. That's why the men on this site in general are so bitter...All they have going for them is finding women desperate enough to sleep with them for money. Lets just be honest, this site isn't about strippers or strip clubs for the most part, the clique controlling the discussions are just old men who pay hookers for sex and to them, strip club is just a euphemism for a place to troll for hookers and stripper is a euphemism for hooker...Its like walking into a smoke shop and asking for CD Cleaners.....
  • Johny5
    5 years ago
    @Woodstock been to a glass dallas, Jaguars ,babydolls, bucks cabarat, cabarat east. Those are the ones i rememeber top of my head. Bucks is one of the favorites though
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Wpw! [view link] SJG
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Nicole, If you mean black, as in race, it depends on how "black" they are. And that goes for ANY dancer. I do not care for dark skin. I like the contrast between dark areolas and nipples against light skin. To much tanning can be a turnoff to me.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Why don't you care for dark skin? How do you feel about music associated with African Americans?
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Loco, I am assuming your comment, "Why don't you care for dark skin? How do you feel about music associated with African Americans?" was address to me since it was right after my comment. Did you not read the entire comment I wrote or just didn't grasp what I said? As for the music, today's black music blows! I crew up loving black music. Does the term "doo wop" register with you!
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    DC, I think growing up, I was lucky to have female friends who gave great advice. As a teenager I saw so many guys who thought they couldn't get laid and were miserable for it, but the thing is they could get laid but wanted the girls who didn't want them.I don't want to use the term "out of their league" because I don't think who a person attracts is set in stone. TBH maybe if I attracted a different type of girl I wouldn't be as happy but I'm just used to them. For a while, I used to fuck Middle Eastern college girls...out here is was pretty much Persian and Armenian girls... but that never went anywhere, it was more like a rebellious thing for them and I didn't like being used. Its weird with white chicks though.... the attractive ones I attract look so young I'm thinking they have to be lying about their age... or its fat ones with mental problems. I think women don't get sexual with men who aren't their type unless they want something from them. Whether its clout, money, a thrill, whatever... The problem with trying to date strippers whose type you're not, is that if there's a set relation in place like you being a regular or paying her for sex or anything, that financial exchange is gonna be the driving force for her. I don't blame them and I don't think it makes them bad for doing it, who wouldn't use someone liking them to further a business relationship. But the guy ends up hurt coz his intentions were different. That's why the whole getting or not getting along thing is hard to judge. But generally, if she's not the type you'd date, you have to be really careful. Whether she enjoys her job or not is complex... it has to do with a lot of factors. The guys she dances for are the least of it, a lot of them just tune the guys out or try to keep busy focusing on club drama or interactions with other strippers. For girls who do extras, they just get high or drink a lot more... I still think you'd be better off getting the girls who go for you, using that to build experience and confidence with women.... work on yourself and build yourself up that way. When you try with strippers, it really is about getting them out of the club ASAP... and not as a paid OTC. If she claims to get along with you and acts like she has interests in common, ask her to smoke with you and do something you have in common....see what she says. Odds are its just a fantasy and she'll say no, but that's how you get your answer. Its not about getting to know her in the club as a paying customer. My rule of thumb is that yeah, not every girl will leave with you the first night even if she is interested so visit her like 3 times, tell her its coz you're waiting for her to accept a date. After the third try if she doesn't then just tell its 3 strikes and that you guess you're out. I think thats reasonable and lets you keep your pride, she'll respect that more than trying to become a RIL.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "That's why the men on this site in general are so bitter...All they have going for them is finding women desperate enough to sleep with them for money." "Im hoping if nothing else, she misses the money. She won't find this elsewhere...it was a lot. A few hundred a day, some days over a thousand." ^ TUSCL quotes by IceyLoco (aka the hypocritical trick bitch).
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    I'm starting to think that instead of having an "inner child", IceyLoco has an "inner bitter stripper".
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    sircumsinhispantsalot, so what if I like spoiling bitches I'm with. If she's my girl she doesn't have to worry about shit.I spoil them after fucking them and getting them, not to get them. And so what if love is stronger than pride sometimes. But keep taking shit out of context and trolling you old fuck.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @IceyLoco (aka the hypocritical trick bitch) I can understand that you don't want to look like a trick bitch because it makes you look like a hypocrite. So keep on trying to justify all the ways you STILL PAY FOR PUSSY. And keep trolling me too while taking me out of ignore to do so. Both of the above demonstrate, by your own doing, that you are... ...wait for it... ...a hypocritical trick bitch.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    And keep channeling your inner bitter stripper @IceyLoco (aka the hypocritical trick bitch). Oh and always remember to put me back on ignore after you reply.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "financial exchange is gonna be the driving force for her" "That's why the men on this site in general are so bitter...All they have going for them is finding women desperate enough to sleep with them for money." "Im hoping if nothing else, she misses the money. She won't find this elsewhere...it was a lot. A few hundred a day, some days over a thousand." ^ TUSCL quotes by IceyLoco (aka the hypocritical trick bitch).
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    SLD, what are you doing in my parking lot? You belong in the Circle Jerk VIP Room. That's where the creeps like you are. Tricks, Chumps, what ever you want to call them. SJG Official Parking Lot Bouncer As Most Diverse Congress in History Takes Office, Dems Push to End Shutdown Without Funding for Wall [view link] 'Leaked' Video Of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Proves She... Has Friends, Can Dance [view link] [view link] [view link] Edwin Starr [view link] [view link] War - The World Is a Ghetto 1972 Full Album [view link] How To Tell If Someone Is Truly Smart Or Just Average [view link] TJ Street [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] Warren Haynes ­with Joe Bonamassa -- Guitar Center's King of the Blues 2011 [view link] Beth & Joe - I'd Rather Go Blind - Live in Amsterdam [view link] Beth & Joe - I Love You More Than You'll Ever Know - Live in Amsterdam [view link] Amazing Performance by Gary Clark Jr. - When My Train Pulls In [view link]
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @san_jose_creep last I checked, dumbshit, the Front Room is completely unmoderated. Quit trying to tell people what to do and how to have their own fun, moron.
  • 3LeggedMan
    5 years ago
    Long-haired women of any race are way more attractive than those with masculine styles.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion