Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Why would a very cute guy on tinder tell me I'm very pretty after I tell him he

future POTUS and Senator in training

Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Ok

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for Johny5
Johny5
•

Must be talking to a bot because last time i check tinder is dead lmao

Profile picture for JeffTUSCL
JeffTUSCL
•

A sign of intelligence?

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

He wants you to chase him

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

He's got a gf

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

Ew tinder. I'd probably get banned in a few hours on there from what I hear. I made a plenty of fish account once and got banned within 4 days because I hurt a lot of Male egos :D

Profile picture for Cristobal
Cristobal
•

His mom took away his phone.

Profile picture for LizzyStrippr
LizzyStrippr
•

Why would you ask that nicole?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement