Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

More new Features

MackTruck
MackTruckVIP11477

God Bless Dancers

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

I just figured out that if someone has you on ignore you can not see their posts either

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

That is correct

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

But you can still see that they posted right after you!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Awesome!

Profile picture for TFP
TFP
•

That is funny, but makes sense. In the past I'd have someone on ignore and they'd respond to stuff I posted. Then someone else would respond to their post that I couldn't see. Curiosity would get the best of me and I'd log out to see what they posted. I guess this will prevent that type of situation from happening.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Lol. Good idea

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

But if you log out you won’t have access to the VIP, it is a good idea.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement