Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

GreaT Job Founder!

MackTruck
MackTruckVIP11477

God Bless Dancers

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

I love this idea. I am sure everyone will appreciate having this private area that is not subject to google searches. Thank you for all your hard work!

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

Thanks.

I would recommend using this board exclusively. We can all gain a lot more intel this way.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I wonder what will happen with the main room after time. There may not be much posting on there after a while.

Profile picture for datinman
datinman
•

"I wonder what will happen with the main room after time. "

All Sjg, all the time.

Thanks Founder, not Googlable is is a great improvement.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

"All Sjg, all the time."

It's pretty much been like that all along.

Profile picture for s275ironman
s275ironman
•

I think non-VIP members will continue to use the main board and actually post legit discussions there. However, over time, a lot of the inquires will largely go unanswered as the main board will mostly become posts by SJG, trolls, and a handful of members that enablers of posts by SJG and/or trolls.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

@OSU lately it’s been all fat boy, and SJG all the time.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Now you can't google me

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Smashing all three of the board’s like button!

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

I’d rather smash other buttons! Her buttons appeal to me mostly.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Haha @ haters

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement