tuscl

Ever go to a new club because a fav performed higher mileage there?

NJBalla
New York
Saturday, December 22, 2018 7:35 PM
I recently decided to stop by a club I rarely go to and ran into one of my favs from another bar. She told me she dances at both and is able to provide higher mileage at the club I rarely go to. It was refreshing after years of LFK and HJ to get a non rushed BJ with offers for FS in the future. I wished i had been more upfront with girls as I know most dance at other locations. Does anyone ever ask thier favs if they dance at other spots? If not I recommend you do.

20 comments

• aham5
    6 years ago
    Why not just go to the higher mileage club in the first place?
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    whys is njballa from ny?
  • BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    He moved there because of this new club he found
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    @Aham, If there was a perfect club there would be no need for others. Each club has its pros and cons. At higher mileage places the girls are usually older, uglier, desperate, and eager to "serve" as many customers as they can in a day. At lower mileage spots the girls usually are better looking, younger. Once in a while you get a few that migrate between both. @Willy thanks for the reply. Your constant feedback is the reason I dont list club names out of fear of you following me. If you spent as much time in the gym and with your wife it'd be for the better
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    Funny you say this NJ. My CF did try out another club and while mileage is not higher in this club lower, but the way it’s set up it’s not as awkward if I throw over the couch and dry jump her doggystle (my absolute favorite thing) hard as hell till LDK. If I did that in my regular club it would cause a scene. IDC about that necessarily but she does.
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    njb maybe i am following you. you told me what you look like
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    willy you are a failure at clubbing and in your marriage. Start going to massage parlors.
  • K
    6 years ago
    NJ, several of my trips to PH in Burlington have been because I've heard a particular dancer has started working there. I make it a point to ask dancers where else they work. Partly because work takes me all over the area and partly to better understand my options.
  • Studme53
    6 years ago
    Many years ago one of my ATFs who work at a club in south jersey told me she also worked at Cheerleaders in Philly, which had reopened after a fire or closed for some reason.I had never been there. At Cheerleaders, she explained she could do something called a "lapdance" - a new concept in our area at the time. She was a 9 (and I was tougher judge back then) - a gorgeous young brunettel with a fitness babe body with nice new fake boobs. Now that I think of it she looked a little like my avatar. I asked her what a lapdance was like and she told me it was like having sex except she wouldn't give a bj or full service, but otherwise every thing else goes. I saw her there the following week, sucked on her boobs, DFK'd and fingered her while she worked me with her hand down my pants, and I've been hooked ever since.
  • JeffTUSCL
    6 years ago
    I've been contemplating the opposite. Ran into a dancer at a HM place a while back who I'm not sure would or wouldn't be HM (I only did a LD with her) but noticed that her name pops up at another club's roll call. The other club is topless and isn't known for HM. Only reason I'm contemplating is because she is most definitely (at least my opinion) one of the top 1 or 2 in looks at the HM place. I think it would be weird if I went to the other club just because of her, seems more practical to get another LD with her and see what happens.
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    100% agree. i do a lot more at certain clubs than others. every club has their own rules and "rules". if a girl says no to something it might just mean she doesn't want to get fired. doesn't hurt to ask.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I sometimes ask girls what other clubs they've danced at - do it mostly just out of curiosity and light-convo. But on occasion I've ran into a dancer at a different higher-mileage club and have been surprised by much higher-mileage they gave me w/o having asked for it nor was I necessarily expecting it.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    The only con of this is if visits to the higher mileage clubs are more expensive. Its always harder to go back to lower mileage. I have a fav where sessions now cost me $80 extra, but she does such a great job.
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    Asking about other clubs is part of the initial conversation as it can help to know what could be on the menu. Since I'm an extras monger, I would definitely follow her at least once to the higher mileage club.
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    @jefftuscl I would find out about her in the HM club not at the topless club, probably more bang for the buck.
  • -me
    6 years ago
    I haven't yet. I'm 99% certain my cf works at another club, but won't admit it. I've been to the other club a few times and know it's a better place to go for extras but still usually prefer the vibe of my main less extras club
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    I wish more girls brought it up to thier favs. They are usually scared of pissing off management at whatever club you are in.That or they are bad at the upsell.
  • rl27
    6 years ago
    A few times I have, and in most cases it's because the other club is either a bit farther, or dancer quality not as good. One of my favorites at a lower mileage club one day she asked me if I ever visited any other clubs. I mentioned that I occasionally visit a certain very high mileage club in Dayton, OH, but hadn't been there for about a year. At the time I didn't go there that frequently because, it was a decent drive for me to visit every week or two, the dancer quality was a lot lower, mostly 6's and below, with one or two 7's, rarely an 8 or above. While my main club had mostly 7's and 8's and a few 9's. My favorite was an eight, and one of the few who pushed the limits at the lower mileage club, the other one who did so had quit a few months earlier, so I was already visiting less. I now had an added incentive to drive the extra distance to see her and less of a reason to go to the original club. It also helped that the Dayton club had now gotten a lot hotter dancers, gotten rid of most of the 6's and below and had and a lot more 8's. Unfortunately the club got shut down last year.
  • Tyrion_Lannister
    6 years ago
    I knew one whore who would only give handjobs at the brothel she worked at. She was beautiful and the brothel was unpopular and mostly had very unattractive girls working there so she could get away with it there, then she moved to LittleFinger's brothel and he was not having any of that and she started having to provide sex and blowjobs.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    ^Good job Tyrion I mean Willy
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion