tuscl

Blonde bombshell speaks my mind so many times.... We have such a similar sex dri

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Ok

21 comments

• Musterd21
    6 years ago
    Merry Christmas to you too!
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Similar? Except for hers being real.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Nicole is more real. Blondebombshell is just a ratchet hooker advertising her wares.... the kind of shit websites get shut down for allowing.

I once dated a middle eastern girl in law school. I see similarities...
  • Johny5
    6 years ago
    Nicole is more real which is why shes the only one that seen me :) others are straight up trolls and keyboard warriors
  • No guys he is not saying that I am not real..but rather that my sex drive isn't real:((
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    I think people get that.....
  • Johny5
    6 years ago
    I never dissed you @blonde lol i just said nicole is more real. I dont mind visit good people regardless of what you do. If i go Chicago id pay you a visit
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    you get paid to fuck.
  • Johny5
    6 years ago
    Icey she gets paid to fuck with guys minds not necessary fuck guys lol unless shes into that but given how @blonde is she knows how to play the game fairly well
  • Johny5
    6 years ago
    @blonde also i never question if your a real person or not lol i do however can tell base on how you write here that your personality would be similar to how you are in person working at the clubs by getting into guys minds ;) but thats the skills you developed im not hating just for me if i were to meet you it would be easy for me to tell you treat me like a customer rather then a regular person that is why i said nicole is more real , am i wrong?
  • Johny5
    6 years ago
    Well then lets link up sometime when im in town :D. You seem fairly like a fun person. But cmon i seen some of your recents post *wish you can show your boobs to guys * that's straight up trolling them lmao.
  • lol blonde bombshell gets made at icey for bullying but then she bullys me back no matter how Much she will deny this.

I dont play with ppl heads either, whether or not that was directed at me
  • Johny5
    6 years ago
    @nicole when we going out for a mc cafe? If we click ill take you to the kids playroom area lol ;0
  • ..................lol haha
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Im not saying Im above anyone. Im just saying be honest and own up to it.
  • Johny5
    6 years ago
    Ok ok @blonde ill buy you a mc cafe too, happy now? Lol dont take things in this forum to heart,

*Are you not all entertained*?!
    Bonus points for whoever knows this quote from a movie :0
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    I know the line and which movie, but you said it wrong.

It's "ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED??!!"
  • Johny5
    6 years ago
    Lmao @TFP touche well played sir
  • Johny5
    6 years ago
    @blonde ok you win!! Im sorry! all these forum arguments hurts my head though i enjoy it sometimes, time to go to SC lmao
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    coz bitches in education and restaurants post naked picks on a strip club site and post threads about ratchet sex and invite guys to meet up with them................for free. You must be extremely popular.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    you're a hoe, own up to it. your threads are just ads for services you're offering
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion