tuscl

Lingerie Modeling

pistola
Keepin' it 💯
Saturday, December 22, 2018 7:07 AM
Anybody ever tried one of these? How does it work without getting ROed. Do they dance or is it just a brothel. This one in Tampa has some hot big tiddy gals on their IG [view link]

10 comments

• gammanu95
    •
    6 years ago
    I don't know about that specific one, but I imagine you negotiate directly with the girl what is going to occur during the modeling session.
  • Dblednmike
    •
    6 years ago
    Most of the ones I’m aware of in California have been JO joints. I’m not aware of anything extra. But that is California and we are a little fucked up out here.
  • dirtysecrets
    •
    6 years ago
    I used to visit these types of places in Texas. The girls are not really dancing much; they get naked and very close to you while you (also naked) jack off. You can touch them in non-sexual places, but it's basically like mutual masturbation. Sometimes enjoyable, but they've faded out for a reason.
  • twentyfive
    •
    6 years ago
    Most of the lingerie shows here in Florida ended years ago, they used to be used as a promotional item in plain old sports bars.
  • pistola
    •
    6 years ago
    Hmmm, from research online this one seems like more of a brothel, but based on comments doesn’t seem too promising as I prefer the club for the socializing and teasing beforehand. Thx for the comments
  • Tiredtraveler
    •
    6 years ago
    It all depends upon where the place is . read the reviews
  • Electronman
    •
    6 years ago
    And what is the best source for reviews? Any alternative to Rub Maps, which requires membership?
  • PaulDrake
    •
    6 years ago
    I went to one once. You walk in and pick a girl from a lineup and pay the room fee. In my case there were 2 girls both super hot and the room fee was $50. Then you go to a room, close the door and sit on a couch. You negotiate with the girl from $100-300 depending on what you want and the menu varies per girl. I paid $140 and got a full contact lap dance (was a newb at the time and probably overpaid a bit). Then you are allowed to strip completely naked and they put a towel over your lap for the lap dance. You are allowed to masturbate if you are someone who can't LDK.
  • IceyLoco
    •
    6 years ago
    From what I know, most of these places are clip joints. You buy some lingerie and the girl of your choice models it for you. You pay a room fee, and then negotiate a price for whatever else with the girl. However, the girls will quote outrageous prices and so the guy is stuck paying a few hundred for a lap dance, or to watch her naked from a distance and jerk off. Some places will just shake a guy down for money and kick him out. They pop up and shut down regularly coz cops go after them. I personally wouldn't go to one.
  • wallanon
    •
    6 years ago
    Tiredtraveler said it. The most fun I've had in those places were in San Francisco, LA, and a couple of places in North Carolina I wouldn't recommend.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion