tuscl

Denial is a mundane way for humans to respond to the challenge of living in a so

CJKent (Banned)
“The more a person needs to be right, the less certain he is...”
Title says it all.

7 comments

• Bigtittylover69
    6 years ago
    Why else do we have drugs and alcohol.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Brilliant! Do you also have a grand unified theory of internet trolling? ;)
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I never lie, I never make mistakes and I don't have any desires that cannot be openly acknowledged . OK, is that what you call denial ?
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Its true, we live in a society that rejects the very essence of what it means to be human.Its a modern slave society where the rich fuck us over and commodify everything in our lives. And we passively go along with it. If we deviate from our role as slaves, we are maligned and viewed as demented outcasts. Try to make it and everything is stacked against you. We live in a society that's been at war for almost 2 decades, where police violence is the norm, but are told by that very system that we should never use force or violence against it.... Like the slave master whipping us every day telling us to not even think of taking that whip and beating his ass with it to free ourselves.

Its why I like weed, helps me get out of the slave mentality and realize the real potential people have.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    lol@IceyLoco that was some funny shit, at war lol. I hope that was satire but I doubt it. The self proclaimed victim providing his justification for victimizing others. Revel in your illusion of the noble outcast.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    The US has been a war in Afghanistan for almost 2 decades. That's not "funny shit" its a fact. That we're victims of a brutal system is a fact as well.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Awww you poor victim. Sounds like you should go there and join the Taliban and learn the true meaning of brutality. Give up that citizenship you scorn...oh but you won't because you are a whiney little bitch wanna-be tough guy hiding behind all the protections and rights this great nation provides.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion