Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I deserve a medal

PhatBoyHell

Hell

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

I deserve a medal for putting up with Pistola trolling me

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Smash that like button

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

The Purple Nurple is the TUSCL equivalent of a Purple Heart ;) Smashing that like button

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I like Two_Bits, he's funny, too bad the victim troll doesn't have a sense of humor

Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

Lmao at the three people on here with all the troll accouts talking shit. I'm not 2_Bits son, unlike you two young millenial fuckwits I'm too busy to have alt accouts. I dont blame 25 for alt accounts though, alzheimers is no joke.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ If ignorance is bliss, you must be deliriously happy.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Would you like your medal jacketed hollow point, full jacketed, or just round nose?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement